RC Racer

Low voltage Cut-off

Hello everyone! Im new to the traxxas forum, but i am certainly not new to traxxas! I own a Rustler VXL with random upgrades here and there. But anyway, I run my rustler with a traxxas 4000 mah 3s lipo. For those of you out there who have run lipos a long time, I need advice! my vxl-3s esc cuts out too early imo. For those of you out there who run the vxl system, what do you guys do about it? Mine cuts off and the lipo is at about 11.30v. Do any of you guys use lipo alarms, or something else? Thanks for the help!

nebulous.cow

3.75 V/cell resting is likely 3.4 or 3.5 V/cell under load. What is wrong with that?
    Suggestion: buy a programmable Low Voltage Alarm on ebay for $4.00 and set it for 3.6 V/cell and run a pack. Follow up with 3.5, then 3.4 if you can get it that far. You may be surprised at what you find. Your packs will give you much better service over their life if you run with a LVC of 3.4 or 3.5 V/cell (under load.)
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Racer
    How do you program one of these alarms? i dont own one yet, but I want to know how to use it first!

thank ksb^

Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Racer
    Thanks for all the help guys! I will definately buy one of those lipo monitors. I have been looking at it for too long, and not actually doing anything about it! Thanks!

I knew I should have gotten a manicure.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Enthusiast
    How do you protect the lcv from water/snow etc?
    Small plastic bag or something?

Have bougt same lvc's as 87 GN, no lipos yet but they are "right around the corner".
    Have not deside what to buy. SPC 7.4 8200 or TRX 7.4 7600 i think.
    Summit 1/10,dW
    Digger 1/16,2.4z,4wd,XL5,LED
    SPC

RC Racer
    I ordered that exact one a few days ago... It was $3.29 shipped. Now it just has to make it here from China lol.