RC Qualifier

E Revo build or buy?

Would it be cheaper to build a E Revo 1/10 or buy one? I already have a 1/16 and Im wishing I saved longer and bought a 1/10.

Thanks,
    Clay

RC Qualifier
    Well if you build a E-Revo you'll fell like you've acomplished a big thing in life, but if you buy one it will still be cool but you won't get that feeling. I'll say build one, but it is up to you. The cheaper way is to buy one, but I may be wrong.
    Last edited by MooseSlash; 02-05-2012 at 04:32 PM. Reason: An incomplete thought...
    And there he goes with the carbon...

RC Competitor
    i just built a erbe it cost a little more than buying one but when i was done it was fully upgraded so if you plan on buying one and then upgrading it i would say that would cost way more. i have eight traxxas rc's and only bought three brand new the rest i built that is all most as fun as driving them.
    .26 revo
    slash2wd&4w4
    summit
    embe
    2erbe

RC Qualifier
    I will do some upgrades, just not as many as some. I guess im still trying to figure out if I want to build one. And Im probably a little bit cautious about building with no instructions.

Where do you guys buy the parts when you do a build? eBay or your LHS?

RC Competitor
    i get some parts from ebay chop shops and get the rest from a main hobbies as for instrutions all the exploded views are right on traxxas site.
    .26 revo
    slash2wd&4w4
    summit
    embe
    2erbe