RC Qualifier

Found this simple new charger

http://buy.traxxas.com/product_info....oducts_id=9821

I have not seen this lipo charger on the traxxas website so I am assuming it is new, typically these small chargers are included with RTR lipo vehicles so I hope that is where traxxas is headed with these
    I like turtles.

RC Champion
    Its looks more for the 1/16 cars. also seems to have no balancer so you would need an external one.
    Pretty much looks like you use it till you can get a better charger.

The charger’s fixed 800mAh output makes it an ideal, inexpensive solution for charging Traxxas’ 1400mAh (#2823) and 2200mAh (#2820) Power Cell LiPo batteries. Plug several into a power strip and these chargers are very convenient for charging higher-capacity LiPo packs when fast charging is not required.

RC Competitor
    Does the ez peak 6 amp charger come with the 2 LIPo charger 3s and 2s boards?
    XO-1 Supercar

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy-SLASH#1 View Post
    Its looks more for the 1/16 cars. also seems to have no balancer so you would need an external one.
    Pretty much looks like you use it till you can get a better charger.

The charger’s fixed 800mAh output makes it an ideal, inexpensive solution for charging Traxxas’ 1400mAh (#2823) and 2200mAh (#2820) Power Cell LiPo batteries. Plug several into a power strip and these chargers are very convenient for charging higher-capacity LiPo packs when fast charging is not required.
    It has balance ports. It reads "Balance Charger." See the larger pic:
    http://buy.traxxas.com/product_info.php?products_id=9821

Quote Originally Posted by Philbilly View Post
    Does the ez peak 6 amp charger come with the 2 LIPo charger 3s and 2s boards?
    It comes with a board for 2S thru 6S JST-XH taps. The dual charging adapters are optional.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 02-07-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ksb51rl View Post
    It has balance ports. It reads "Balance Charger." See the larger pic:
    http://buy.traxxas.com/product_info.php?products_id=9821

It comes with a board for 2S thru 6S JST-XH taps. The dual charging adapters are optional.
    So u have to buy them seleratelly?
    XO-1 Supercar

RC Racer
    I really like the new Traxxas 6-amp ex-peak charger.

RC Competitor
    Yes i know but i can not seam to find them no matter what i do ther is no place to buy them on traxxas from traxxas
    XO-1 Supercar

The dual adapters have not been released yet.

The dual adapters have not been released yet.
    yes they have been try rc planet and tower hobbies has them, they only have the 3s adapter for around 22-24 check it out.its under charger adapters. and rc planet has the picture of them at that.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

i just noticed that the 2s/3s adapters traxxas offers states this: The Traxxas Dual Charging Adapter for 2S LiPO Batteries is for use with Traxxas Power Cell LiPo batteries only

Quote Originally Posted by mike-susieq1 View Post
    yes they have been try rc planet and tower hobbies has them, they only have the 3s adapter for around 22-24 check it out.its under charger adapters. and rc planet has the picture of them at that.
    No soup for you!
    Thanks for the heads-up. Good job @ you.

No soup for you!
    Thanks for the heads-up. Good job @ you.
    But I like soup, chicken soup, not beef stew though, and clam chowder is kinda a soup, as long as you dont take that away i'm good.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by mike-susieq1 View Post
    i just noticed that the 2s/3s adapters traxxas offers states this: The Traxxas Dual Charging Adapter for 2S LiPO Batteries is for use with Traxxas Power Cell LiPo batteries only
    I think that runs under the lines of "If you charge other brand with this and blow your house up..."

My LHS has a parallel board that fits and plugs into my Ez peak 6 amp but I'm afraid to use it because it's not factory...probably works fine but meh, the msrp on the Traxxas one is the same so I'll just wait.
    P2de VXL - Summit

Quote Originally Posted by Toyboarder View Post
    I think that runs under the lines of "If you charge other brand with this and blow your house up..."

My LHS has a parallel board that fits and plugs into my Ez peak 6 amp but I'm afraid to use it because it's not factory...probably works fine but meh, the msrp on the Traxxas one is the same so I'll just wait.
    Yeah you could read it like that if you charge other batteries with the adapter and not with the Traxxas ez peak plus charger that will happen...I would like to know if someone has got the adapter already tried it with different batteries other than traxxas to see if it works ok and the outcome where they charged right or not? and if they used it with a different charger other than traxxas and the outcome but if i breaks any rules/guidelines here on the forum to post then please PM me over the results thank you very much as i want to get one to charge my 2 2s lipos on my new charger i am getting this week/next week.