RC Enthusiast

Looking for more stability outta the slash

I've only been doing this for about 3 months, but I run the slash 6 to 8 hrs a week on indoor courses. My question is, what can I do to increase the overall stability of the truck? If I upgrade the front "c" hubs, bearing carriers, and drive shafts, will this help?(this is a lot of $$!) The truck just seems unstable going down the straightaways. I already upgraded the rear bearing carriers, upgraded to big bore shocks(30 wt., amazing difference), sway bars, and center diff. Maybe my expectations are unrealistic, maybe its a matter of practice. Any advice would be greatly appreaciated. BTW I did see the Steve Slaydon setup sheet.

RC Qualifier
    you have no idea yet what this is alot of money is yet hahaha there is plenty more that you will want. Proline has a new kit coming out with a wider stance so if you get that then it will increase stability, or you can get softer springs for the big bores
    Racing in the Past, Present, and Future...MAYBE

RC Enthusiast
    I got black springs on it now, what do u suggest? I heard about the proline kit(prototrac I think?), any idea when that is coming out? I might wait for it

RC Qualifier
    my friend runs some losi springs. when he runs rough surfaces like medium size rock on the creeks, they are light blue, youll have to check out the spring chart
    Racing in the Past, Present, and Future...MAYBE