RC poster

E- revo brushless upgrade questions

Hi everyone, im new to rc cars so i don't understand them completely. I have a e-revo 1/10 brushed running traxxas series 5 7 cell batteries at 5000mah. I want to start upgrading to brushless an wasn't clear on exactly what set up to use. I've been doing some searching round the next but really no clear answers. I was looking at the MMM just like n the brushless revo but also considering the MMM esc but with a tekin motor. Could you please point me in the right type of direction on which setup or a better setup to use. I will be doing alot of bashing but at times would like to run for speed to, i guess im looking for a set up that is the best of both worlds.

RC Qualifier
    Either the mmm or the tekin would be perfect. Both are great systems from what I hear. I have seen the mmm in action and it's pretty amazing. I personally run a leopard and ******* system with great results. I can keep up with the mmm running 6s while I only have to run 4s. Ask the guys at URC as well.

RC Competitor
    Both are great, great the main difference between them is MMM is sensorless and the tekin is sensored if you don't do any crawling then no big difference if you crawl then the tekin it will be better since there's no cogging due to the sensor. I have a tekin because i crawl with my summit but you can go with both i think you'll be happy any way. Hope this helps.

RC poster
    ok thanks guys for the info, i think i wanna try the tekin motor. i was reading that sensored was better and if the sensor fails then u can still run da motor sensorless. my next question is what motor/esc will fit right into my revo? i see they have 1/10 motors with different turns so which turn and kv should i b looking for? what gearing should i b using and should i know bout any additional parts like motor plate, will the stock drive need to b replaced?