RC poster

Thinking about selling my X0-1

After owning a X0-1 for a week I have come to realize how much I truly love my slash 4x4. So i'm thinking of selling my X0. What do you all think would be the best way to go about selling it. It was only run a total of 40 mins and is in Perfect condition.

RC Champion
    part it out.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Champion
    Price?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    Jeremy

RC Qualifier
    Seems like there are quite a few people selling them already. I picked one up on CL last night, with one run on it, box stock, not a scratch anywhere, for almost $350 less than a new one.
    ERBE Summit E-Slayer
    EMBE
    Rustler
    P4DE Sl4sh

RC poster
    it has zero scratches, its grey and i was thinking 900.00

You are allowed to post a feeler thread to determine a price here but you can not turn this into a for sale add and actually attempt to sell the car in this forum. For sale adds are only allowed in the Market Place forum. When you are ready to sell please read the rules at the top of the Market Place and place your add there.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Qualifier
    Wishing you luck, if you do sell it the sooner the better because once it's been used you normally would see what the previous poster saw for a CL one, not $900.

RC Champion
    part it out ASAP the longer you wait the lower the price you will get.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by turok View Post
    part it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by turok View Post
    part it out ASAP

I agree, there is a huge demand for the body, the drive shafts, the tires, etc etc.... If you broke it down and sold in parts you'd probably make a couple hundred bucks on the car.

RC poster
    Ducati, whats the best way of going about doing that. I have never sold any of my other cars before so i'm fairly new to selling it off.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    If it were me, I'd look at the parts list in the downloads section, and then group the parts by what you'd get if you walked into a store and bought that part number.

You'll end up with a TON of tiny auctions on ebay, but their cumulative total might suprise you.

RC Enthusiast
    Jmitch why are you really selling the car, it really makes me wonder if the x0-1 is any good, i mean it has a great motor and esc, nice chassi, nice wheels, and body, does it not turn well like ur slash or my rustler vxl? or can you not keep it in a straight line, i mean you dont have to drive it at 100mph, you can drive it like ur slash at much slower speeds, just trying to find out before i pay 1200 with tax for this car tomarrow, thanks?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by DiecastBoy View Post
    Jmitch why are you really selling the car, it really makes me wonder if the x0-1 is any good, i mean it has a great motor and esc, nice chassi, nice wheels, and body, does it not turn well like ur slash or my rustler vxl? or can you not keep it in a straight line, i mean you dont have to drive it at 100mph, you can drive it like ur slash at much slower speeds, just trying to find out before i pay 1200 with tax for this car tomarrow, thanks?
    Two just poped up on my local Craigslist. Seems like people are dropping them like hot potatoes..
    7107 Merv Brushless, Soon to be Big Block

RC Qualifier
    Why not raise the suspension and make a 7th scale slash 4x4 get a different body and tires and have a slash that goes 100 mph.
    Drive it, Break it, Upgrade it

RC Qualifier
    I'm gonna guess he's selling for the same reason alot of people think their awesome but wouldn't buy one, me included. They're not meant to fly through the air.

RC Enthusiast
    yes buts that why they have the spliter and the other bumper thing to keep the car down, right? thats what traxxas says

RC poster
    It's a great car honestly just not the car I was hoping for. So far here in nc I haven't seen any other x0 for sell on craigs

RC Qualifier
    By fly through the air I mean you can't jump it.

RC Enthusiast
    actually i have only seen two videos where they are building a 2 foot ramp and launching the car at 50mph its crazy, so i guess it can be done for a PRICE

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    I agree with parting it out. Theres comes a point where this is no longer as easy to do once the market gets cluttered with them but for now the parts are still valuable.

Id suggest selling it in the following groups... price will have to be determined by looking at other auctions or finding what the parts list for retail.

-Radio and telemetry sensors ($100)
    -ESC (unlock it before you sell it) ($150)
    -Motor ($250)
    -Wheels/tires ($60-75)
    -Body and aero parts (splitter and diffuser) ($75-80)
    -Driveshafts (all 4 of them, not the centre) ($40-50)
    -Chassis and all leftover components ($250)

You might do better on this stuff.... these were just ball park suggestions.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Champion
    Though I agree with the ballpark pricing from Pavsurfer, once you commit to removing one part of the setup you no longer have the perhaps easier RTR sale. It only makes sense when you are confident that you greatly better yourself when 'all parts' have been sold.
    You might keep things much simpler for yourself and sell it as a whole and the fact that it is unmolested and all stock is attractive.
    Piecing out and packaging and shipping is not for everyone, it becomes quite a chore at times actually and shipping costs take from the values you would get from the items normally so if you need to add $10-25 for shipping then you become overpriced at times.............just another thought process to consider.

Either way you go I sure wish the best to you, at least you have/had one

RC Competitor
    Jmitch7715 thanks for meeting me yesterday! I made a few passes in an empty parking lot on the way home and the car is sick! I didn't even make it home before I had to test it out LOL!

RC Racer
    part it out!!!!! guys will modify parts to fit there trucks
    Martin
    Shaftsburyslingshot21

RC Competitor
    great to see the next guy is enjoying it

RC poster
    Glad it went to a good home. Hope we can hang out soon and bash the revo and slash around