RC Champion

This could get tricky.........

I'm going to be racing this saturday against some friends in a local parking lot (nearly businessless strip mall) and all of my friends will be running VXL equipped Slash 2wds vs my Titan 775 E-Revo. Running a short dirt track, I have a major advantage, but looks like I may need to get a smaller spur gear to go with my 22t pinion now. I'll have to ask if we're going to be using my ramps too, if not the suspension is going to be set up for turning on pavement. The Motor is a recent 775 Titan without the ring, the batteries are Traxxas 7600 mAh 2s packs, the EVX2 is a just arrived and not yet installed service replacment straight from Traxxas, and the tires will be untaped Talons on Platinum Edition rims. Any suggestions on gearing and alignment settings?
    Aw, Biscuits!

RC Champion
    I ended up gearing it 22/65, managed to make it quicker and faster than my friend's 2wd Slash with a VXL ESC, Tekin 6.5t sensored 4wd sct motor, geared 23/86 and running a Traxxas 7600mAh 2s pack
    It's the truck with tail lights btw.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2SL-n3Mx0s

And here's how it looked
    Aw, Biscuits!

RC Competitor
    low and mean and if it flips over it probably still move.
    .26 revo
    slash2wd&4w4
    summit
    embe
    2erbe

RC Champion
    Well, we did tangle up enough once to flip my truck and it still ended up back on all four, I'm guessing the tires on one side must have dug in and turned it back over. Hopefully the guy who shot those videos last night will get some more posted up, I'm pretty sure he got that wreck on video!
    Aw, Biscuits!

RC Qualifier
    You will burn out thje 775 with any pinion over 19. I thought mine was fine too untill I tried 21/62 and one run later it was dead. I later saw in the manual it says the same thing, its not meant for anything over 19

RC Champion
    I know, by the time we were done, that one was toast......I may have to go back up to a 68t spur. It did run for a while like that though, gotta 23t gear somewhere that might be worth trying for a couple passes though
    Aw, Biscuits!

RC Champion
    Here's the combination of the remaining videos Sean shot last nigh last minute or so is when the motor started to die.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3tz6VLPupw
    Aw, Biscuits!