RC Enthusiast

thinking about a new clutch

I was wondering if any one has used the Integy Evo 5 clutch kit, and if it was any good. I see a lot of people say the Buku clutch is the best, but are they compatible with the stock pinion gear?

RC Racer
    I'm sure you will get a majority vote to stay away from integy. Some parts are ok from what I've read but the bling parts are low quality. M2C or STRC have good clutches also, they work with stock revo.
    Revo 3.3, 2WD Slash, Rustler VXL, and MERV VXL.

RC Racer
    I have read more on clutches and RR parts than I'll ever remember. Broke down and ordered the Buku clutch and pipe for my 3.3. Expensive yes, but have heard that should be the last clutch I'll ever buy. Tat is good enough reason after rebuilding stock clutch once then aftermarket "bling" clutch as mentioned above, then blowing it up in 1/2 the time and going back to stock clutch and flywheel.

I wld say stock til you break it.......then consider BUKU or RR racing parts when that happens.

RC Racer
    I have the M2C on a picco 26 JL in my revo works great , going Buku soon as I save the cash ,I only use a cheap clutch set up for fisrt few tanks of breakin

RC Champion
    If you just have a stock 3.3 I'd stay with the stock clutch. Ive had great luck with M2C for years now.
    Go Patriots!