RC Competitor

No longer a LiPo virgin!! Weeeeee!!!!!

Had my Slash for 2 months now running on NiMh. Good fun, was still able to break parts... I was happy. Now... I am on 2S LiPo's!! Holy Crap! What a difference!! WHY I didn't do that from the get go I'll never know! Way more punch from a dead stop... Goes through the snow like nobody's business... Even notice more top speed... I can do *******' wheelies!!!

Moral to my story... Any of you out there researching to decide if you want to go Lipo, research no more. Make the investment and GO. Don't get nervous about the hazards or the cost. Make the investment, treat the batteries properly, buy quality stuff and you will never, NEVER regret it! The increase in cost isn't that much and you get way more value!!!

I wish I had done the same 2 months ago. Now I have 2 40 NiMh chargers and 6 packs that will never see the light of day.

If you think 2s is fun, wait until you go to 3s!
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Competitor
    My friend and I are nervously anticipating that day. I figure we need to gradually go through the steps in order to appreciate and respect the power of the 3S! Well, and save for more spare parts!
    My money pits:
    Slash 4x4 Ultimate
    Losi XXX-T MF2

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    If you think 2s is fun, wait until you go to 3s!
    You can say that again! I'll be trying a 5S pack on one of my castler powered rustlers soon! Can't wait since all I've run so far have been 2S and 3S packs.