RC Racer

XO1 Parts, When?

Does anybody have any info about when the X01 parts will be available. I think we all know which ones I'm talking about.
    From parts UNKNOWN

RC Competitor
    Nope, we don't all know the ones you're talking about.

Those of us who have had a 4x4 for awhile do
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Competitor
    I realize that. Was just making an observation that it was kind of odd to speak in code like it was some kind of secret club that us newbies weren't allowed to be privy to.

RC Racer
    I wanna be in on it... ....boo hoo (he's only got 9 posts and he's already talking in code, he must be privelidged)

I think what groovie is saying is that since this ain't the CIA and we do not have various levels of intel security that all post should be placed in a format that all that can read english should be able to understand. And I'll ad that "Those of us who have had a 4x4 for awhile do" ie: length of ownership, should not be a criteria either as I have owned my 4X4 before the X01 was even realeased and still do not know what parts these guys are referring to.
    Last edited by Salduchi; 01-29-2012 at 04:44 PM.

RC Racer
    Yes I am really excited about th hex screws.
    Wish they would have thought of those before.
    Seriously though tower has the tqi's posted as early feb. so...
    I would imagine not to far after that.
    Slash 4x4
    MMM 2650
    Rustler VXL
    Emaxx

RC Qualifier
    im interested to get a set of axles and test them. and just because he has 9 posts doesnt mean he isnt experienced
    slash 4x4 and a blast on steroids

RC Qualifier
    Got to see the XO-1 today in person. Someone brought one into my lhs today while I was there. They took it out in to parking lot to run and WoW its fast. Wasn't even geared for 100 yet.

RC Racer
    It was not a jab at his level of experience per se. But now that you mention it, an experienced person knows better than to create an obscure un-specific thread topic as it is inconsiderate towards those less experienced that would like to learn.

RC Racer
    Front (6451) and rear (6452) driveshafts not showing up anywhere on google ect....
    The suspense builds
    Slash 4x4
    MMM 2650
    Rustler VXL
    Emaxx

RC Qualifier
    I cant wait to get my hands on those wheels and tires

RC Racer
    Well first of all the question that was asked was when the x0-1 parts would be released assuming that they will all be available around the same time so I figured that it didn't matter what parts I was talking about.

Sorry to all of those people out there that took offense. It was pretty ridiculous to make a big deal out of it. I would have gladly named the parts that I was talking about if someone would have thought to ask rather than just complaining about "code".

Didn't mean to dis-include anybody out there. Honestly though with all the buzz out there if you don't know what parts I'm talking about then you probably haven't experienced a need for them. Every SL4SH owner out there is hunting for better driveshaft components that don't cost what the mips do and don't wear like the dogbones. And we have been waiting for traxxas to release and upgrade for a while now and until the x0-1 cam out it looked like they never would.

Lets just hope that they fit and work good. I've posted on the x0-1 forum and hopefully someone there will be able to help us out.
    From parts UNKNOWN

RC Enthusiast
    Right now...

My buddy has been ordering parts for his XO-1 since he got it. Directly from traxxas, call them up.

RC Qualifier
    I might have to call them and ask...
    Racing in the Past, Present, and Future...MAYBE

RC Qualifier
    I called traxxas a few weeks ago about those steel splined shafts for the 4x4, they said they had no idea if they fit as the parts aren't really on the market yet.
    SSC SLASH 4X4

RC Racer
    I'm calling tomorrow.
    From parts UNKNOWN

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Koda Dank View Post
    I cant wait to get my hands on those wheels and tires
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRAXXAS-XO-1...#ht_500wt_1287
    Slash 4X4 MMP
    Slash 4X2 LCG

RC Racer
    Called and still no specifics. Said the engineering department was working on it. The guy I talked to said he was waiting like the rest of us and hoped that they would come out with a full kit to use the drive shafts.
    From parts UNKNOWN