RC Qualifier

Brushless system opinion

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but I am a brushless noob and not sure what to make of this motor/esc combo

Its on kershaw designs dot com and its the one offered at 179$

how does it compare to the mmm and why is is so much cheaper you think? I appreciate your thoughts

Writing the website like so is a sure way to get unwanted attention since it looks like you are trying to get away with breaking the Rules. It's like whispering in a crowded room - everybody pays attention. Please review the Rules.
    -ksb51rl
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 01-30-2012 at 10:48 PM.

RC poster
    is it the Xerun?

RC Qualifier
    Its not called anything. Its just listed as the cheapest brushless system. Sure is cheaper than the mmm. I just don't know why...

RC Qualifier
    I have a friend with a kershaw designs system in his summit and that summit can move! It's fast and generated very little heat. He's got the 150a esc ( which is gigantic ) and a leopard motor.

I run a 2560kv ******* 6 pole motor and the kershaw designs 120a esc. Both are fast. The ******* is very very powerful.

Yes I believe they are xeruns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Competitor
    Noop, the brand name is Hobbywing, and they make both series, racing series named Xerun, and, sport series named EZRun and this you'r talking is the sport series EZRun.