RC poster

Aftermarket wheels rims hubs

I searched but didnt find anything for my question.
    Please forgive me if I missed it.
    Are there adapters/kits out there that allow me to use various other vendors wheels on my stock slash 2wd.
    I have purchased the Traxxas 5853X 17mm converters so I can run 1/8 scale wheels.
    What I am looking for is something that would allow me to run losi, tamiya, hpi etc. wheels.

Thanks

RC Qualifier
    if you got these

you should be able to fit any brand of wheels you like as long they got a 17mm hex

1/8th scale 4wd buggy`s got wider rear tires, so get 4 front tires to keep all tires inside your trucks body
    franz
    greetings from holland
    www.rcm-alkmaar.nl

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by maddmaxx_6 View Post
    I have purchased the Traxxas 5853X 17mm converters so I can run 1/8 scale wheels.
    What I am looking for is something that would allow me to run losi, tamiya, hpi etc. wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by franzD1 View Post
    if you got these

you should be able to fit any brand of wheels you like as long they got a 17mm hex
    Reading is........ uhm..... Fundamental?

RC Racer
    I think that Losi and Ae are same 12mm rear hex, and fronts are bearing in wheel type. (Ie: 2.2 stadium truck rims) though I think that Ae has when full hex recently on its sc10rs

there are some parts off the nirto rustler that can work on the slash to use these wheels ( TRX2536, TRX2636 , and TRX2634R)

I think hpi blitz is hex all'round also.

really the only solid answer i can give you is to go to these other manufacturers and look up their perspective trucks parts list and see how their rims are set up. I've seen people do this and it works, just have to be flexible.

RC poster
    Thanks for the replies.