RC Racer

problem with GH Alum steering block and GH alum C Hub....

Just purchased some alum parts for my slash 4x4 I bought the GH Alum C hub and the GH alum steering block. My problem is when you put the screws in the top and bottom of the c hub to the posts on the steering block if you tighten it down you cant turn the steering block.....the only way to let it turn is keeping them 2 screws kinda loose in which i know there gonna fall out...... anyone else have this problem and or what can i do???? HELP! thanks

RC Champion
    Use red loctite and ltighten them down, then back them out just until the steering is smooth. I had to do this with the traxxas block's and hub's. I have not had any loose part's yet. Hope this help's. And welcome to the traxxas forum's!
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

RC Racer
    thank you very much!! I will post some pics of it later I have done alot of work to it.....big bore shocks alum shock tower front and rear alum lower arms front and rear alum hubs on rear alum steering block and C hub on front. proline split six true beadlock rims and suburb tires. motor fan and ESC fan and a new shell.....cant wait to get on the track on the 11th!!