RC Competitor

1/16 scale fender sponsor decals

I just finished a new body in the old blue/yellow Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler #3. It looks pretty good, I think. I just wish I had pressed the hood decal a little harder. I put them on the inside and some of the paint found its way underneath some of the letters.

Anyway, I am looking for the NASCAR style sea of decals for the fender. Would 1/10 scale be too big?

http://imageshack.us/g/193/img1232ad.jpg/
    Last edited by fast_til_crash; 02-22-2012 at 06:35 PM.

RC Competitor
    I just realized that this is in the wrong place.. oops.

RC Qualifier
    THAT LOOKS AWESOME!! Where did you get the masks for the 3 and the wrangler? I've always been an earnhardt fan and i'd love to do a body like that!
    STRC Slash 4x4
    Hobby Hut Raceway, Audubon Pa.

what about the stickers that come with the new monster jam? they are sponsor decals, and small

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Skitlerz View Post
    THAT LOOKS AWESOME!! Where did you get the masks for the 3 and the wrangler? I've always been an earnhardt fan and i'd love to do a body like that!
    My Brother does sign work and has a vinyl cutting machine. The limited selection of scrap vinyl that he has available didn't perfectly match my paint colors but its pretty close. I am thinking of adding an external hood decal to correct the bleed-thru.

Earnhardt was one of a kind and its been proven, since his death, that he is impossible to replace. I don't really watch NASCAR much anymore but this was #3s paint scheme when I began watching. My first fav' was Cale Yarborogh(sp?),, he retired and it was all Earnhardt after that.

RC Qualifier
    1/10 would be a little big probably, If you have a slot car shop or track, there stuff is 1/24 scale, might be a little small, but would still look pretty good. Also if you pick and choose witch decals you use from 1/10 set there are some in there that are pretty small. Nice looking paint job, good work.