RC Racer

How much is a used vxl system worth??? Help

My slash has the stock vxl combo with esc fan. I want to put it on eBay to get money to help pay for a mamba monster pro sct 2400kv. I've seen used combos for $150.( I think that's a bit pricy) what is a good price for mine. It's in good condition and not even a year old? I'm thinking $130 or $135. Tell me what you think

RC poster
    Probably $132.50 lol split it down the middle
    GET-R-DONE

RC Racer
    Haha I was thinks I was in the right area just wasn't sure.

RC Qualifier
    I've got one listed on CL for $150 w/fan and heatsink, but I don't expect more than $130 tops

Whatever I get, I'll put it towards a new MMP SCT 2400

RC Racer
    Hey Snake, what heatsink is that?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Salduchi View Post
    Hey Snake, what heatsink is that?
    It's a no-name China piece that Integy used to sell as their own a while back.

A lot of other brands picked it up and started selling them (FTX, Outstanding Pro, TEYAA, BSP, etc., etc.)

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by 98 SNAKE EATER View Post
    It's a no-name China piece that Integy used to sell as their own a while back.

A lot of other brands picked it up and started selling them (FTX, Outstanding Pro, TEYAA, BSP, etc., etc.)
    Gottcha...thanks.

RC Enthusiast
    What's it worth? What someone will pay for it. A good way of setting price points via Ebay is to search under "completed auctions." This gives you the best idea of what fair market value is for what you're trying to sell. Far too often, people search what items are listed for versus what they actually sold for and then become disappointed when they don't get any bites.

A quick search for the ten most recent transactions of a Traxxas 3350x motor/esc combo yields an average sale price of $140.00.

I'd list it somewhere in that range.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisatl View Post
    What's it worth? What someone will pay for it. A good way of setting price points via Ebay is to search under "completed auctions." This gives you the best idea of what fair market value is for what you're trying to sell. Far too often, people search what items are listed for versus what they actually sold for and then become disappointed when they don't get any bites.

[URL="http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_nkw=traxxas+vxl+motor+esc+3350&_in_kw=1&_e x_kw=&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_okw=traxxas+vxl+motor+esc+3350&_oexkw= &_adv=1&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_sam ihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=Zip+code&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURR ENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50"]A quick search[/UHRL] for the ten most recent transactions of a Traxxas 3350x motor/esc combo yields an average sale price of $140.00.

I'd list it somewhere in that range.
    ok thank you very much. That means I only need $60 to get a mmp. Sweet

RC Racer
    usually id pay $120 MAX for a system. but i'm about to send SNAKE a message about his!! haha
    Slash 4X4 MMP
    Slash 4X2 LCG

RC Qualifier
    For everyone that contacted me, I just want to make it clear that my setup is up for local sale only (Orlando, FL)

I prefer to deal in person as it's just safer for both parties that way

Besides, I don't have a PayPal account, nor do I want one (the reason I stopped selling on EBay and went to CL)

Unless you're willing to actually send a check or MO and wait for it to clear before shipping out, I suggest buying dylan's setup on Ebay

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by 98 SNAKE EATER View Post
    For everyone that contacted me, I just want to make it clear that my setup is up for local sale only (Orlando, FL)

I prefer to deal in person as it's just safer for both parties that way

Besides, I don't have a PayPal account, nor do I want one (the reason I stopped selling on EBay and went to CL)

Unless you're willing to actually send a check or MO and wait for it to clear before shipping out, I suggest buying dylan's setup on Ebay
    thanks. It should be on ther soon.

In the market place, there is someone trying to get like $240.00 for theirs! I didn't pay CLOSE to that much for my 2400 system. Please don't do something like that.
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Racer
    It will be on there for $130 and I found a couple new mmps for $189 and $10 to ship