Thread: lipo question

RC Competitor

lipo question

this is probly a stupid lipo question as yet im a noob to lipos, will a lipo battery go dead if i leave it plugged in overnight, i charged my lipo and ran it for probly 5minutes last night(cuz it was getting dark out) then i was in a hurry so i put it away without unplugging the battery, everything was off, i go and play with it this morning and it went into the slow blinking red light which means the lipo is dead and goes into 50% throttle, which it did, i was just wondering it was dead. as i only have 1 lipo and its charging right now

RC Racer
    It probably is dead I have done the same thing and had no issues. If it is charging on a safe charger you will be fine
    Slash, Ken Block Fiesta
    Slash 4x4
    Summit

RC Qualifier
    discharge, balance and recharge. You should always unplug your truck because it will drain down over time.
    4x4 Slash 5.5 Big Block

+1 on Jay! Never leave a Lipo plugged in! That is VERY dangerous! I am happy nothing bad happened to you. Please don't make that a habit.
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Competitor
    it was uncharged i guess. i charged it up and worked perfectly, i didnt mean to keep it plugged in tho, thanks