RC Champion

Looking for conversion parts from Revo to slash

All,

I currently have a 1/16 E Revo VLX and would like to change it up to a slash so I can race with the locals more than I do...not to mention I'm getting bored with the typical bashin'!

I was hoping some folks has stock spare parts they are willing to give up for free or nominal fee.

Looking for a arms, turnbuckles and tie rods, wheels, bumpers, body and drive axles.

Any help would be appreciated. Also, if anyone has a stock traxxas 7.4v 1200 nickel battery, i would like that too.

Very Respectfully,

Dan

RC Champion
    Latitude:N 37 15' 47.0002" Longitude:W 115 47' 34.8713"
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsawacs View Post
    All,

I currently have a 1/16 E Revo VLX and would like to change it up to a slash so I can race with the locals more than I do...not to mention I'm getting bored with the typical bashin'!

I was hoping some folks has stock spare parts they are willing to give up for free or nominal fee.

Looking for a arms, turnbuckles and tie rods, wheels, bumpers, body and drive axles.

Any help would be appreciated. Also, if anyone has a stock traxxas 7.4v 1200 nickel battery, i would like that too.

Very Respectfully,

Dan
    youd prolly be better served posting this in the MP, im sure someone there could help you out cheap.... prolly not free but maybe
    Traxxas is good, but so are other Manus

i know as a forum rule you are not allowed to ask for free parts..... i got in trouble for doign that before......

RC Champion
    I appreciate the heads up guys...posted in MP and I am willing to pay for any thing I acquire