RC Qualifier

EZ Peak Plus #2933 AC wattage & memory slots?

I know a lot of other chargers have separate ratings for AC/DC (Hyperion EOS720I AC/DC for example is 90w AC / 150w DC) along with lower wattage setups having a 80w DC and lower 50 or 60w AC. I just want to know if the rated wattage is for both AC and DC. I would have called but I figured others may be curious too. I did a quick forum search and didn't see this addressed directly. I would also like to know how many battery setups can I store in it, if that is an option. Neither of these are specified on the chargers info page.

It's not a deal breaker either, considering the warranty and other pro's of the charger for a compact/portable option. Mainly I'd just be super mad and ranting if I plugged this thing in and it was only good for 40w or so AC and I didn't know beforehand. Being new to these technologies, and unaware of wattage limits, I kind of got bent over a barrel with my Onyx 220 as it maxes at 40w. So it is incapable of charging my 8.4v nimh at anything more than about 3.7 for the duration. That in combination with the aforementioned differences in wattage have me a bit leery of chargers in general.
    P2de VXL - Summit

5 battery profiles.
    Unknown whether there is a difference in AC versus DC maximum wattage.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the response ksb.

I called in just now to verify the wattage question, wanted to wrap this up in case anyone else was wondering. Tech said 80w ac or dc. So the competitors are cheap for a reason The Traxxas one WILL actually charge 2s/3s at the advertised top amperage of 6amps, which for a sub $100 easily portable charger isn't bad at all.
    P2de VXL - Summit