RC Qualifier

Da Beginning of Cage Creationz..

Ive been working on my RIG since May. but it wasn't till X-MAS when it all started
    to look like a real Slash... Installed MIP X-Duty rears, rear Rpm a-arms, front &
    rear STRC hubs and Knuckles, pro-line pro racing 17mm hex, Big Blocks and some
    sweet onroad wheels. Now im just waiting for my next shippment to come in.
    All my painting gear Nissan Titan Body and Desert Rat body.. More Pics to come.
    MMP 2400 20/52 3S...

Last edited by CAGE410; 01-16-2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: PICS
    BASH!! BASH!! BASH!! & BASH IT AGAIN!! <CAGE RAGE>

RC Qualifier
    love the bling looks great what is next
    4x4 Slash 5.5 Big Block

RC Qualifier
    learn how to paint the bodies but after that i dont know. lol.. im killing two birds with one stone by
    doing the offroad some what onroad stlye.. I have been Eye n out the truggy look..
    there is so many things that you can do with the slash 4x4.. its taking my this long just to be able
    to bash it with out breaking anything. well truth be told i would of done it all sooner but
    i had to do it little by little so the WIFEY woundn't get MAD.. lol

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by CAGE410 View Post
    learn how to paint the bodies but after that i dont know. lol.. im killing two birds with one stone by
    doing the offroad some what onroad stlye.. I have been Eye n out the truggy look..
    there is so many things that you can do with the slash 4x4.. its taking my this long just to be able
    to bash it with out breaking anything. well truth be told i would of done it all sooner but
    i had to do it little by little so the WIFEY woundn't get MAD.. lol
    I have the same problem with my slash 4x4. Its called the Wife. She stated that i am no longer welcome to go on Ebay lol next it will be the computer. lol still have the web on my phone
    4x4 Slash 5.5 Big Block

Quote Originally Posted by CAGE410 View Post
    Ive been working on my RIG since May. but it wasn't till X-MAS when it all started
    to look like a real Slash... Installed MIP X-Duty rears, rear Rpm a-arms, front &
    rear STRC hubs and Knuckles, pro-line pro racing 17mm hex, Big Blocks and some
    sweet onroad wheels. Now im just waiting for my next shippment to come in.
    All my painting gear Nissan Titan Body and Desert Rat body.. More Pics to come.
    MMP 2400 20/52 3S...

Did those wheels come pre-glued or separate? Look nice but I like to tape all my tires.
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Qualifier
    They came preglued its all rim with some tire. Im not sure if you can tape them considering
    there not much room for ballooning. on concrete they stick very well. There is huge lot by my house that
    Looks like tarmac or asphalt anyway its a nice smooth surface im able to drift some. I found them on Ebay
    Ill look for the papers and ill PM ya with the info.
    Last edited by CAGE410; 01-18-2012 at 08:43 AM.