RC Champion
    Latitude:N 37 15' 47.0002" Longitude:W 115 47' 34.8713"

1/16th truck bodies, need help...

im sure this has been done a hundered times, but i want to see whats out there currently on the market, maybe you guys find stuff i cant...

no offense to anyone but i dislike the revo/merv bodies.... and ive looked for just a standard 1/16th scale truck body and am hard pressed to find one i like that i know will fit, ive found a few you can paint yourself but im not big on dumping alot into a body esp if i screw the paint up ill have to acetone the body and redo it later if it doesnt hold up

i just want like a ford super duty, or nice jeep body, like the hpi jeep rubicon for the savage/tmaxx, anyhting like this but 1/16th would be nice....

i just got the traxxas 4911x for my maxx and love it.... im not big on flames usually but it looks killer... wish i could get that for my merv
    Traxxas is good, but so are other Manus

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    there is no so many options, mostly are from proline, take a look at the gallery pic you can have an idea.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-Fan View Post
    there is no so many options, mostly are from proline, take a look at the gallery pic you can have an idea.
    ok thanks i do like their f-150 raptor body just wish it was a bit bigger... anyone have any experience maybe moding a slightly bigger scale body onto a merv...

i think ill just take my merv into my lhs and try on a bunch of bodies, see if i can find what im lookin for...

RC Qualifier
    Im sporting proling f150 ford raptor! Pretty sweet i might say

RC Qualifier
    I had a a body painted for me by a custom auto body shop it was a little pricey but it was a wall hanger tho

i know ther is a jeep cherokee body and also a blazer body that pro-line makes that fits onto the 1/16 platform. it is actually for an 1/18th scale crawler.

also, exotek makes a hummer h3 body for the merv

and there is the proline f150 raptor body, also there is the stock slash body as well

RC Champion
    i went for the proline ford raptor body, i painted flip-flop kriptonight gold. awsome. since i own 2 1/2 real jeeps. id like a jeep
    wrangler by choise.

RC Qualifier
    HPI released a Wrangler Rubicon for their savage xs, which is bigger than the merv. It might work.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by b@3 View Post
    HPI released a Wrangler Rubicon for their savage xs, which is bigger than the merv. It might work.
    ok cool man ill check it out, thanks.... dude that stock savage xs body is freaking sweet.... let alone the jeep
    Last edited by kuskye25; 01-17-2012 at 07:57 PM.