RC Racer

Rookie needs help

I just converted my slash to a merv and in the process replaced all of the axle carriers and bearings in them. I also replaced the drive shafts. My problem is that I can't run low throttle and when taking off it lags. It is a vxl and the drivetrain seems stiff. I have replaced the transmission bearings in the past so im wondering if it is the differentials and what could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    Did you check your gear mesh on the pinion an spur gear?

RC Racer
    I did but my spur gear is pretty worn out. Even with the motor out the drivetrain is still stiff. I am completely mystified. It must be the differential. Is there a way to grease/change bearings in the differential.

RC Champion
    I took my slash through water and let it sit when i was done. Next morning half the bearings were frozen. To fix this I took the bearings out,Removed the seals, put them in an old pill bottle and shook them in WD-40 to clean them out then I just put grease in them with my finger, then put the seals back on. It took some time but it worked almost perfectly for me. (It was also somewhat messy).

RC Qualifier
    Yea just take ur bulkheads out an the diff will come out you can replace the bearings if u dont want to clean them

RC Racer
    Thanks guys