RC Qualifier

The best rc ever made, can't wait

The waiting is taking it's toll, I have had I lot of rc cars and trucks but I am super
    Excited to get this XO-1. Never seen anything like this. Please if you don't have positive feedback
    Then just keep your comments to your self

RC Champion
    sorry but it cannot be classed as the best as no one owns it yet. also it will take years for it to be classed good or bad.

but i will ask you why have you classed it as the best car you are going to own.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Champion
    Should be a fun addition to my fun collection.

May be the most anticipated rc vehicle ever made...Thats for sure.
    Sit down, buckle up, hold on, pay me...

RC Enthusiast
    I remember when all the crawler guys was the same way about the wraith. Now their dumping them off for maybe half what they got in them.
    Thats when ill get my xo-1,when the "Jones's" sell them off for the next big thing.

RC Qualifier
    Turok if you have to ask why it's the best I don't know what to tell you lol. I take it you are not getting one because
    Of your response? Just read the features and then you can see for yourself why it's the King.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitchen View Post
    Turok if you have to ask why it's the best I don't know what to tell you lol. I take it you are not getting one because
    Of your response? Just read the features and then you can see for yourself why it's the King.
    i was asking you why you think it is the best. you say features. so in your opinion what are the top features.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

Everyone has their opinion of what is the best RC or king and it may turn into a this vs that debate...well it looks like it is quickly heading that way. People's opinions of the likes/dislikes of the car have pretty much been exhausted in plenty of other threads.
    I'm all about having a healthy discussion, however, before any bashing of individuals take place and points are awarded, I'm taking care of it sooner than later.
    The Super Derecho