RC poster

Front Mud Guards

I've seen people put Slash mud flaps on the rear of the Slayer, but I am looking for some up front. Running paddles in the rear and stockers up front in the sand, the four wheel drive just throws sand up under the body on the chassis with every turn I make, which is somethin' I'd like to avoid, especially when running on the beach with salt, not to mention the air filter (before I found a motosaver). Ive seen on an electric Jammin SC truck, the chassis sticks up like an inch in the front behind the tires as a mud guard, and that got me thinkin. Anyone have any ideas for the Slayer?

RC Enthusiast

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Mountaingoat how did you mount the guards i tried making a plate a that went across the servos and chassie but yours looks really simple
    You don't need to plug Nitro into the wall

RC Enthusiast
    I just got some aluminum stock and started to bend it til I liked it, then just bolted it to the chassis.

I had to go on top of the chassis to clear the steering

Only thing I would recomend is to glue weather stripping on top of it incase you flip, so the aluminum doesn't punch a hole in the body. I learned the hard way

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mountaingoat; 01-22-2012 at 07:58 PM.