RC Qualifier

Whats going on with the Bu ku Power pipe

Is Buku still in business? I have been trying to buy there small block pipe and they don't answer, or return my e-mails. Seems like Cvec is MIA also. Does anybody know?

If you are wanting to spend some money on a pipe...might be worth while to check out ERCM. I have one on my T-Maxx and it is very impressive to say the least.

http://www.extremercmods.com/pipes
    Vantage/MMM/1515 Revo
    MMM/1518 Revo
    T-Maxx 3.3

RC Qualifier
    Sweet Thank you I will go check that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajb1205 View Post
    If you are wanting to spend some money on a pipe...might be worth while to check out ERCM. I have one on my T-Maxx and it is very impressive to say the least.

http://www.extremercmods.com/pipes

I have ran Buku, Resonator, THS and ERCM pipes on my Revos (before they went brushless ) and my T-Maxx. The ERCM pipe has the best performance (and is super loud) followed close by the Buku pipe IMO. The THS gets my vote for best bang for your buck, though.
    Vantage/MMM/1515 Revo
    MMM/1518 Revo
    T-Maxx 3.3

RC Qualifier
    Hi I just sent you a PM.
    I have ran Buku, Resonator, THS and ERCM pipes on my Revos (before they went brushless ) and my T-Maxx. The ERCM pipe has the best performance (and is super loud) followed close by the Buku pipe IMO. The THS gets my vote for best bang for your buck, though.

Usually Dave (the owner of Buku) gets back to his customer's asap. I see that none of his pipes are in stock on his website, either. The Buku is a fun pipe to play around with...if you can find one I guess.
    Vantage/MMM/1515 Revo
    MMM/1518 Revo
    T-Maxx 3.3

RC Qualifier
    I have been trying for a week now trying to get a hold of him via e-mail and telphone with no luck.
    Usually Dave (the owner of Buku) gets back to his customer's asap. I see that none of his pipes are in stock on his website, either. The Buku is a fun pipe to play around with...if you can find one I guess.

RC Qualifier
    I final got a hold of Dave, what a great guy he found me one. I cant wait try it

RC Qualifier
    I have the pipe but im waiting to max out the stock set up first. I want to get it to go the fastest with all the stock stuff. I'm still running the ez start.