Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    RC Qualifier
    Not sure if you would call it broken but my steering saver bell cranks are worn so bad that I can hardly steer it.
    New set here this weekend.

O.S.21 Nitro Revo, Stampede 4x4, 2 Axial Honcho's

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Traden13 View Post
    Broke the low voltage cutoff in my esc.
    This was broke out of the box for me
    Stampede 4x4 VXL Pro-Line Trencher

RC Qualifier
    I currently own a limited edition 2WD Pede 4x4. I don't know how I did it but I bent the drive line and LHS didn't have any spares. RWD FTW!

And I bent a shock shaft :|
    Brushless RiPs Nitro Drips.

RC Qualifier
    I lost that screw a couple of times. I solved the problem with a slightly larger and longer screw that goes all the way in to the bottom of the chassis pan. It's never come out despite several brutal crashes, one of which took a wheel off.

RC Qualifier
    Shredded the tires off my ERBE, esc went out on my new helicopter and my new F4U corsair micro crashed and broke both wings. Really bad day for me
    uh oh.... that didn't sound good

RC poster
    I broke the magnet inside my motor today.... and dropped a cell on my 3s lipo at the same time. Motor took out battery or battery took out motor? Not sure, but it was an expensive trip up the road....

RC Qualifier
    Haven't had it out for almost a week but I'm pretty sure last time I was playing with it, my puppy messed up the drive shaft
    What's a coffee if it aint Irish

RC Qualifier
    Stripped a hex on one of my desperado's at the skate park, now I have to wait for my strc hex's to show up so I can glue them into the wheels and never worry about stripping them again.

Just stripped a hex on my talons now i can use my new desperado's out sweet
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Qualifier
    I will not say finaly, but my fault, slipper was to tight so rear diff just left the building :/..shaft bearing was not there either, noting left, so the spur went to ...
    Stampede 4x4 4s | Stampede 4x4 1/12

RC Qualifier
    well today i really did it ! i broke the front on my chassis , bent my driveshaft also snaped the little spline things in the ends of the shaft . i also broke the pinion gear on the end of my motor . lets see i also broke the cooling fan on top my esc pluss basically ruined a 3s lipo 8500 mah battery on just its second charge . busted a front bumper , body mount , and broke one wheel that also shreded the tire !! lets just say i now where this weeks pay check will be going!
    REVO 3.3, T MAXX 3.3 , JATO 3.3 , STAMPEDE VXL 4X4

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon288012 View Post
    well today i really did it ! i broke the front on my chassis , bent my driveshaft also snaped the little spline things in the ends of the shaft . i also broke the pinion gear on the end of my motor . lets see i also broke the cooling fan on top my esc pluss basically ruined a 3s lipo 8500 mah battery on just its second charge . busted a front bumper , body mount , and broke one wheel that also shreded the tire !! lets just say i now where this weeks pay check will be going!
    Holy, take a picture of this brutality

RC Qualifier
    here the pics i left the wheel there as a marker and another here the chassis dont think you can quite see how bad it is but the whole front is cracked all the way across

RC Qualifier
    Man that's harsh, looks like you gunned it into a brick wall

RC Qualifier
    na pothole wot on 3s it also killed my battery

That sucks dude.

RC Qualifier
    Burnt up esc on slash ultimate and mangled my driveline on my new ERBE. Not a good day

RC Qualifier
    Have to change my statement on post 170..sorry guys, feel like an ****.....There was never any problem with the rear diff...it looks like NIB, still a lot of sand in that house ...but the only issue was stripped spur
    Stampede 4x4 4s | Stampede 4x4 1/12

RC Competitor
    stripped out the insided of my stock wheels, for the third time...
    and snaped a front stub axle

RC Qualifier
    stripped esc screw! ran without just fin then broke output yoke!how do u break a out put yoke!?!?! if u answer my how i broke a yoke pm me since this thread is so long!!1
    RACE IT, BREAK IT, FIX IT, REPEAT!

RC Enthusiast
    Snapped the inboard hinge pin of the strc rear arms that I used to do the "wide mod" on my rustler as well as the bottom mount of my proline shock :-( was all at slow speed as well, clipped a fence going round a corner at snapped then clean off.

RC Qualifier
    2 vxl motors (epoxy melted from getting too hot )
    1 ESC is slash ultimate
    1 shock tower on jato and stripped tranny casing
    1 novus 200 heli crashed
    Been a very bad day.... And expensive too
    All parts and motors have been ordered

Beatings will continue until compliance is gained

RC Qualifier
    Seems I keep breaking the hpi grub pins that I use on my mip's. Wasn't a big deal until I lost half of one of the front drive shafts lucky for me I was bashing in a smallish area and found it about 50' away from my pickup.

RC Qualifier
    Rear diff in my ERBE and blew the tranny in my maxx 4910

Beatings will continue until compliance is gained

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by NITR0 newbie View Post
    Broke another front stub axle today.

Starting to think about MIP's for the front since I'm starting to like my 3s LiPo.
    I've got MIPs on the back and IntegyXHD steel shafts on the front. They come already assembled at half the price, and look like a copy of the same design. So far, no problems except lost one grub screw. I replaced both w/ Traxxas 5145 pin that goes all the way throught the axle and output shaft, and loctited it in.

RC Racer
    My son and I took our Stampede's our four times this weekend. Twice on Saturday and twice yesterday. First outing at the park only a shock cap popped off on his. Now that we take out tool box everytime we take out the trucks, it was a quick 5 minute fix.

After charging the batteries, we went out agian that evening before dark. This time I attached an older digital camera on mine hoping to get some video. Unfortunatly, a car came around the corner and my Stampede went under it. Didnt damage the Stampede, but hosed the camera.

Nothing broke went we went to the park Sunday morning. Lots of fun was had though.

Sunday evening we went to my sons school. He drove his Stamede and I let his little brother drive mine. Had a lot of fun flying around the grass field. Even had a girl ask if it was ok for her dogs the chase the trucks around. Everything seemes to go well until we got home and cleaned up the trucks. Found a bent front shock shaft on my sons and a broken axle stub on mine. Ordered a bunch of spare parts on eBay last night, and will pick up parts today at lunch to get us up and going while we wait for the spares.

Seems like every weekend costs us about $5-$10 in parts. Not having enough fun unless something breaks. Just got to make sure we stay stocked up on spares.

RC Qualifier
    Was doin wheelies in the grass, didnt c the little stick get stuck in the a arm , and snapped a right rear stub axle. Its been a year since i broke a stub , so i cant really complain, heh.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by dugsguns View Post
    Was doin wheelies in the grass, didnt c the little stick get stuck in the a arm , and snapped a right rear stub axle. Its been a year since i broke a stub , so i cant really complain, heh.
    Now that you mention that, I bet my stub axle was broken before ever going out for the second time yesterday. In the morning we were running through a playground that had bark laid down that looked like a tree that went through a shredder. My sons chassis looked like it was being used as a shovel. I bet one of those little shreds of tree broke my stub axle.

RC Qualifier
    Had a good scare yesterday, thought I stripped another wheel on 3s turns out it was a broken hex pin.
    Good thing I keep spares in my pit box so it was a 5 min fix.

RC Qualifier
    Snapped a new Integy XHD drive-shaft yesterday Really thought they were going to hold. I just ordered a set of MIP's which I really can't afford but what's a guy to do?
    When Boy When, Are You Gonna Get Your Act Together

HIT a brick tonight and broke an a arm but had a wicked time bashing......peace

RC Qualifier
    To date :

1x spur gear
    1x wheel bearing
    1x rear shaft (upgrade to Tekno)

Stripped the rear wheelie bar screw holes but bodged together with slightly longer screws and washers.

RC Qualifier
    I haven't broken anything on my P4de in forever since I don't really drive it much, but I do have a bit of carnage with the ERBE.

2 days ago. Came off the ramp sideways, popped the balls out of the RPM knuckles.

Yesterday. Double backflips in the street. First pic, broken rear skid and hinge pins and previously broken wheelie bar mount. Second pic, broken skid and front bulkhead.

ERBE, Sl4sh MT, P4de, 1/16 Grave Digger 4x4

RC Qualifier
    She looks to be high maintenance.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by o0wiz0o View Post
    She looks to be high maintenance.
    It's not too bad. I need to get a new chassis, all the scratches make it look bad. The bad part for the maintenance is that it's much more time consuming to work on and all the parts cost more than the p4de or sl4sh.
    ERBE, Sl4sh MT, P4de, 1/16 Grave Digger 4x4

is the 12mm hex system that bad, or are the wheel nuts just loosening up? I have run a ton of power through the plastic hexes, and have only rounded the hexes out if I forgot to tighten down a wheel nut?
    Sit down, buckle up, hold on, pay me...

RC Qualifier
    Just got done cruising the streets and aggrivating all the dogs. Hit a water meter in my neighbors yard. It was sticking out the ground surrounded by metal. I broke the front right protrac arm at the chassis pin and the camber rod end. Hope i can order just the front protrac arms.

Sent from not a iphone

RC Racer
    Didnt actually break anything, but lost a pin from one of my MIP rear axles. My son and I reveived our new 2S LiPos in the mail today, charged them and took the trucks out. Within 10 minutes I lost the pin.

Quote Originally Posted by lowsaturn View Post
    Didnt actually break anything, but lost a pin from one of my MIP rear axles. My son and I reveived our new 2S LiPos in the mail today, charged them and took the trucks out. Within 10 minutes I lost the pin.

make sure you put them together right and use good threadlock dude

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    make sure you put them together right and use good threadlock dude
    I purchased my Stampede used and it came with the MIP axles. Can't be sure that he put them together correctly, so I'm going to fully disasemble them and put them back together correctly. He did use some sort of threadlocker. Just not red or blue. It was either white or grey. Whatever he did, its going to get re-done right by me.