looking for a pic of slayer pro with a slash body...... help me out.

title says it all. im looking for a picture of a slayer pro with a slash body on it. since theres like no body options for a slayer other than stock i would love to get a slash body then. maybe a flow tech body............. so if you have slash bodies on your slayer or have picture of one, or can get a picture of one then i would appritiate it alot.

thanks ahead of time.
    there's no life like a LOW LIFE!
    Drag It!

RC Qualifier
    I don't have a picture of one, but I can tell you that it will be a tad short on the Slayer Pro as the Slayer Pro bodies are a bit larger than the Slash bodies, which do fit on the original Slayers (I run Slash bodies on my original Slayer). The slash bodies will fit it, but it will be a bit short, which may cause rubbing problems from the extended wheelbase/track-width.
    Slayer, Slash 4x4 (MMM/2650kv), & a Summit

RC Competitor
    08kgraves, I have the Slash floteck body on my Slayer, it is about an inch or two to short, but it looks OK (mine is pretty thrashed now). I have noticed an improvement the kiting effect, but I like the durability of Traxxas bodies over Proline bodies. I will try to post a pic tonite when I get home.

GEAUX Tigers, Beat Bama!!!
    Justin

[QUOTE=Third Coast RC;5009602]08kgraves, I have the Slash floteck body on my Slayer, it is about an inch or two to short, but it looks OK (mine is pretty thrashed now). I have noticed an improvement the kiting effect, but I like the durability of Traxxas bodies over Proline bodies. I will try to post a pic tonite when I get home.

on a slayer or on a slayer pro?

and you like traxxas bodies over proline? not sure how or why but there way thinner and get destroyed to easy in my opinion. but i would love to see that pic man. a side view, top view, and front view if possible.
    Drag It!

RC Competitor
    graves
    I do prefer the traxxas to the proline, its the durability of the plastic overtime (or maybe I am to rough...), and btw I have the Pro (well, I have a old version also - VW body and 2.5r). Sorry its kinda dirty, have not had a chance to clean it up yet (also a bent turnbuckle).

Here is my Slayer Pro with Slash Flowtec body:

Side

Front

hope this helps,

Justin

Revo 3.3
    Slayer Pro
    VW Slayer
    Jato 3.3
    4-Tec NASCAR

ahh thanks helps alot, did you cut wheel wells bigger at all or is that stock?

i actually like a little space between the bumpers and bodies, mine keeps going over and getting caught on other side especially up front which has been ripping the body
    Drag It!

RC Competitor
    i had to cut the wheel wells b/c the wheel base is longer on the pro than the slash (i guess), so that the tires did not rub.
    let me know if you need anything else,
    justin

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Coast RC View Post
    graves
    I do prefer the traxxas to the proline, its the durability of the plastic overtime (or maybe I am to rough...), and btw I have the Pro (well, I have a old version also - VW body and 2.5r). Sorry its kinda dirty, have not had a chance to clean it up yet (also a bent turnbuckle).

Here is my Slayer Pro with Slash Flowtec body:

Side

Front

hope this helps,

Justin

Revo 3.3
    Slayer Pro
    VW Slayer
    Jato 3.3
    4-Tec NASCAR
    I think he means a stock body... then again, I might be wrong.
    And there he goes with the carbon...

nope i wanted a pic of the flowtech body the most which is exactly what he has. if i was going to just run a stock body i would buy another slayer pro body. i was wondering on a slash body for the fact that there made more aftermarket since there so popular. I think i got about all the info i needed now, thanks for the hook up on the pics man!
    Drag It!