RC Competitor

Revo body on my slash

My wife is wanting to get a slash but she really likes the e-revo body. I was wondering if it will fit the slash without any issues such as clearance and what not

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Next time at the shop I will throw it on to see. You will have to drill new holes to fit the slash posts at least. The 3.3 or erbe bodies may be too long, but the earlier 2.5 aftermarket bodies fit very well.
    Sit down, buckle up, hold on, pay me...

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Looks kinda funny.

I prefer the opposite, slash body on a revo.

I'm thinking that body wouldn't look bad on a MT Slash, but a Slash with normal suspension, I agree with Ducatti, it looks a little goofy.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Enthusiast
    Just buy a slash, then buy the clear bodys !

RC Turnbuckle Jr. thedreadedend's Avatar
    I was thinking about ordering a slipstream for my slash, pretty sure I could pull it off with this set up.

I just put the 17mm wheels against the 12mm hexes, still waiting on my 17mm hex set to arrive. So till then, its just a mock up. It will be a touch wider when I have it together this weekend. If I get the slipstream, ill put some pix up for ya.
    Sid you show her a slash mt? She may dig that look and you can find lots of body choices.

I've got VW bug baja, hummers, trucks, rally car. Theirs no real limit with this truck, you can drop it and make a street car/truck, buggy, truggy, monster truck. If you want to go with larger bodies, most of the time you'll have to jack it up high or cut into the fenders for wheel clearance. Unless its a touring car body, that would require some new tire/wheels and body post work. Skim through the gallery or start a thread for unusual or different (other than intended bodies, im sure you'll find her something lol. Happy woman, happy home!
    I'm not a hatchet man! I'm a maggot!

RC Competitor
    yeah we plan on buying the clear body and making our own design on it but how would i go about doing an MT slash?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. thedreadedend's Avatar
    Here I've added proline 2.8 trenchers on traxxas 2.8 wheels, Jconcepts raptor body. The body comes with extended posts but they brake easy. You can get a pede front mount to bring the nose of the truck up to level and have durable, lasting mounts. Its pretty much that simple to get the mt look, it takes a bit of tuning to get the suspension to work with the new set up but that is the fun part anyway.
    Last edited by thedreadedend; 01-04-2012 at 10:07 PM.
    I'm not a hatchet man! I'm a maggot!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    That raptor is a great looking setup.