Thread: Hello there!

RC Competitor

Hello there!

Hey guys, new to Traxxas but not the hobby. I'm ordering a brushless Slash next week. Have been looking around this forum for a couple days and everyone seems very nice and informative!

Thanks!

RC Qualifier
    I'm sure you'll have fun with your slash. I've had many RC s over the years and my Slash has been the most fun by far. Welcome
    XO-1, Roadrunner Slash

RC Competitor
    Thanks bud, very glad to hear that. I have only had one other RC and it was an HPI almost ruined the hobby for me was constantly working on it, I missed driving it and i had always heard good things about Traxxas so i switched on over! Thank you for the welcome

RC Champion
    Welcome and I am surprised how much a beating they can take as exhibited by my 12yr old grandson. I just tell him go for it and we will learn to fix it LOL He has gone for it and with very little problem so far. I picked up a used Slash and am having a blast dissecting it and learning what make it work or not!
    The parts to fix are cheap in my opinion, just make sure you have your electronics correct as ESC, motor and batteries are the expensive parts.

RC Competitor
    Thank you for the welcome! That sounds very fun! It's nice to hear how great the reliability is.
    Use less brakes