RC poster

just bought my new e revo only to find a huge suprise in the box!!

well i was unboxing my erevo today feeling like an 11year old again, and lifted the foam off the top and the erevo had no body its missing the wing and mount by the looks of it too, put the batteries in and this thing is dead has servo movement but no motor movement at all, to be honest the truck looks as if its been used and then returned. im taking it back to the place were i purchased it and see what they have to say about this...any advice what to do lads?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Man I'm sorry to hear that. what I would have than is, i would have open it at the place where I bought it, cause right now when you return it like that (even though you did'nt know that it looks like that) they'll ask you bunch of questions. thats jsut me.
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC |

RC poster
    i know i kinda figured that they gunna think *** is this, but what can i do i paid 370 pounds of hard earned cash i should recieve a product fit for use, no bodyshell i actually laffed to my self when seeing this as its a joke. hopefully the guys at the hobbyshop will sort this as all my other models are only traxxas and have never ever heard of this before...

RC Champion
    Yea i would file a complaint if they refuse you.

RC Champion
    wow. my advice, if it dont have the factory traxxas shrinkwrap. ask if you can open it. if they wont let you. dont buy it. we deserve what we
    pay for.

RC Racer
    Yea my money is on it was returned by a previous customer