RC poster

Green blinking light on my traxxas receiver when i try to bind?

I just reinstalled brand new electronics into my slash 4x4, and when I try to bind the receiver, instead of a slow blinking red light, i get a fast paced green light! These are brand new straight out of the package
    electronics! I'm not sure if they are broken or not, I read on another forum that this means my electronics are toast.Please help!

RC Champion
    i think when its like that it is searching for the bind, have you fresh batteries in the Tx if your trying indoors try binding it outdoors. But check batteries first
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.

RC Racer
    the knob that controls steering trim on the tx is turned too far. reset it to zero.

RC poster
    This might be a dumb question, but on the stering trim, is zero dead center,all the way to the left or all the way to the right.

I also tried replaceing my batteries, and binding it outdoors, but it still wouldnt bind, on the directions it says this should only take a few seconds.

It has been attempting to bind for at least 30 mins.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 12-31-2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Post merge.

RC Champion
    i had problems like this when i first put the link in. it was that long ago i can't remember what i'd done only remember charging the batteries back up and putting back into tx .if it takes more than 10 seconds try something else, it should bind less than 3seconds.
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.