RC poster

Wink Connection Break? Traxxas easy peak plus

Hello,

New to Forum! Happy New Year All!
    My issue is I just bought one of these chargers so i could quick charge my Lipo Battery Back. When I input the parameters for my pack it keeps coming up Connection Break. I know battery is good because the suppied charger works? Im currently trying to charge a 1200Mah/7.4V Battery, I set the LiPo to 1.2 Amps and 7.4V 2S but when I start charger Error comes up! I plugged into the balance adapter provided, any assitance would appreciated and thanked in advance!

RC Qualifier
    Are there are broken or loose connectors, or is something not connected right? I believe that connection break usually indicates an incomplete cicuit.
    back

RC poster
    Hi,
    Not really I believe. I did check the lines from the adapter there are no visible broken wires. Im trying to determine if its the unit itself? I did try to charge a small 12V 6amp battery but battery is probably to old to charge! Same Message connection break. I was trying to fiqure out if was something im doing setting up the charge rate? Thanks for the responce

PS I did make the changes to the unit before I tried charging the 12V battery!

RC Champion
    connection break is normally loose pin in balance plugs. when you pull them apart do you pull the wires or grip the balance housing.
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.

RC poster
    Yea I try carefully not to pull wires but kind of small with big fingers if you know what I mean. Ill look again real close to see if any loose wires or pins. Thanks for advice!

RC Racer
    I have the same charger and I just tried to replicate your problem. I get a "Connection Break" message when I connect the Traxxas plug the wrong way. I know this sounds silly, but make sure the polarity on your battery plug matches that of the charger.
    IT'S NOT A TOOMAH!

RC poster
    Yes I did connect the plugs the right way red/red-black/black Etc since it was only a 2s battery plug was just 3 pronged!
    Has me stumped trying to contact seller see if I can return and have them test it. Just thought of something going to try right now if it works great if not going to send back. Ill post either way. Thanks

RC poster
    No its a dead Duck! Returning for replacement hoping they will try it! Thanks and Happy New Year!!!!!