Hi Traxxas community,
Here's a quick video presentation of my Summit upgrade program. I'll probably publish a second, more structured, with the agenda of the videos to come, but I wanted to finally launch this, at this stage since I received about 80% of the parts I expected. I'll be able to start upgrades & mods, testing, and share that with you with photo, video and text. I will certainly need your help/advise for some points, and I hope this topic will be interactive.
Here is a draft list of the subjects to be discussed :_
- lipo batteries (Traxxas, SPC), chargers, lva, capacity checker, cabling, maintenance, installation, protection, storage, etc...
- suspension upgrade and tuning (shocks : springs, oil, variable damping kit, rocker arms, a-arms, ...)
- aluminium parts (steering blocks, shock towers, steering arm, servo saver, push rods, toe links, differential case, etc...)
- outwears products (pre filter, shock,...)
- rims and tires (beadlock, Proline, RC4WD, stock tires,...)
- spare parts, screws, accessories
- transmission tuning (pinion, grease, oil, etc...)
- driveline components (MIP cvd 9168, ...)
- differentials tuning (aluminium)
- skid plates (T Bone, etc...)
- grease and oils and maintenance tools and products
- body customization
- steering servo upgrade (hitech 7950th, aluminium horn, link, saver,...)
- motor maintenance
- plasti dip (found this product in Germany, I bought one bottle to try it) but also solutions to protect batteries from water...
What? Why? Why not? How? Result? ROI? And more
I want to share my impressions and receive from your side advise and help of course. I'm here to share and to learn.