Thread: 1/4 mile time?

1/4 mile time?

Any word on this yet? If it can do 100mph in 5 seconds, should do pretty good in the 1/4 mile. Be perfect for the 1/8th if you could get it to hook.
    Some like R/C's that are fast, others like nitro

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...OUT-the-unlock

Traxxas® is The Fastest Name in Radio Control®. For over 25 years, we have made it our mission to innovate. To lead. To find the next level of performance and capability. We are driven by a passion for speed and power, and now Traxxas has redefined the meaning of both. State-of-the-art technology. Cutting edge design. A total focus on quality and precision. All have been distilled into one vehicle that could only come from Traxxas. 0-60 in 2.3 seconds. 0-100 in 4.92 seconds. Top speed over 100mph! Simply put, the XO-1 is the world's fastest Ready-To-Race® radio controlled supercar.
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

Well thanks for linking me to my other thread, but the link in the other thread doesn't answer either of my questions. I know it can do 100 in less than 5 seconds when unlocked, and 60 in 2.3 seconds, but I want to know how fast it will do the 1/4 mile.

RC Qualifier
    If my math is correct..... 1/4 mile should come in 11.458 seconds and 1/8 mile should come in 6.96 seconds. Those times are both based on a 0-100 acceleration of 4.92 seconds, and a top speed of 100 mph. The X0-1 is supposed to have a top speed "over 100mph," so the times may be slightly quicker...but not much. For example, if the top speed is 102mph, the 1/4 mile time would drop to approximately 11.33 seconds.

Not too shabby. I wouldn't mind whooping on some ricers at the drag strip with it. Get laughed at until you smoke em. Heck, it'll even take a Camaro, Mustang, Challenger, and some corvettes.

RC Qualifier
    Yeah it'll whoop almost any street car showing up at the drags. Some street cars (stock) are capable of running faster times than that, but they are usually severely limited by their drivers. Haha.

RC Racer
    With an 11.4 quarter the only stock street cars in the XO-1s range would be super cars, or special edition muscle cars like the GT500, ZR6, or ZL1.

That fun fact alone catapults the X0-1 to the top of my list.

RC Competitor
    Id be interested to see or hear about the 1/4 mile time
    XO-1 Supercar