RC Enthusiast

How does four wheel drive affect the overal handleing of the XO-1?

Hey, this is Carkshark and i am wondering why a SUPERCAR has fwd. I does not make any sense to me.
    Don't scrimp when involved with r/c.

4wd helps put the massive power to the ground in a controlled fashion and definitely helps with braking and cornering. I think the car would be MUCH harder to drive adn control if it was 2wd.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Enthusiast
    Ooh because with all the power coming from the back the car would skid like crazy. thanks.

RC Enthusiast
    No wait, i own the rustler vxl with a 11.1 volt battery and it does not give me problems with 2wd.

RC Enthusiast
    It also wieghs more. that is why there are no 4wd supercars.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carkshark View Post
    It also wieghs more. that is why there are no 4wd supercars.
    First off the correct terminology is AWD or All Wheel Drive. Second, there are plenty of super cars with AWD, think Bugatti Veyron, the new Lambo Aventator, and Audi R8 to just name a few. Third, comparing your little rustler on 3s to the XO-1 on 6s is like comparing your mommies mini van to any of the AWD cars I listed.

Your welcome.

RC Competitor
    it would make a much more stable platform like the others are saying along with the good starting off the line but it also allow you to make an amazing drift such as with the 1/16 Boss 302 Vxl or The Rally Vxl. I have the Boss vxl myself and the slicks with the four wheel drivetrain makes handling a breez. 4x4 would also allow you to preform the finnish flick around a turn
    XO-1 Supercar

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by powers View Post
    First off the correct terminology is AWD or All Wheel Drive. Second, there are plenty of super cars with AWD, think Bugatti Veyron, the new Lambo Aventator, and Audi R8 to just name a few. Third, comparing your little rustler on 3s to the XO-1 on 6s is like comparing your mommies mini van to any of the AWD cars I listed.

Your welcome.
    ....(crickets chirping)......Carkshark, Carkshark.... where are you? .... more (crickets)..
    RUSH ²ıı² -Made in Taiwan, made faster in America