RC Qualifier

Well done Traxxas

Aside from the speed, the electronic technology put into this car is pretty amazing. This is a huge step forward for RC innovation. Some people on here need a reality check.

So, getting back to the speed. This car is capable of not just 100 mph in stock trim, which is impressive, but is capable of doing 0-100 mph in 4.92 seconds. That is EXTREMELY fast. Especially for a RTR vehicle that is designed to do it right out of the box without failing. Everywhere on this forum there's people turning their off road truck into a street missle. This is going to be an ultra stable platform for some serious speed.

RC Champion
    But now everyone's gonna reply that it's not RTR, you need an apple product...

RC Qualifier
    I think this thing is awesome!!!!!!
    JATO 3.3
    Stampede Build
    DeWalt 12v E-REVO on 4s

RC Racer
    I just don't get why people get upset that you need an i device. If you have one buy one otherwise don't. They are not forcing you to buy their product.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Here we go again...

Lets leave the idevice comments out of this one and stick to the original comments from the OP...

I agree with you man, its amazing inside and out. What i find interesting, as a person who did a few trys at a 100mph rustler myself, is the aero package. I always knew the secret to huge speeds was more than just a big motor and batteries... I always knew it was aero and clearly its not a simple task getting it right. This thing is HIGH TECH in the aero department.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Champion
    Now that the pic was posted, I see an erie resemblance to the 4tec. Pretty cool. And I completely agree, they definitely thought about the aerodynamics, the underbody is just nuts, the ducts and everything are just unreal, Id like to see them compared to other vehicles better or see it in person, cuz it is pretty phenomenal.
    Everything overpowered...

RC Racer
    Yeah, we'll done Traxxas. I absolutely love everything about the newcar besides the price but speed isn't cheap and I can't wait to get mine come new year !
    Slash 4x4 and 10 other Models. Too Much !