RC Turnbuckle Jr.

Ideas I fraudulently claim as my own.

I've been playing around with difusers for a while on the Slash, so I'm callin that idea mine.

I've been running an extra capacitor bank on the MMM for a while too. Traxxas is spying on me.

Considering you could total this thing on the first drive, my buddy just called this car the

XO one and done.

lulz. I'd like to claim that one too..... fraudulently of course.

RC Champion
    yes i confirm you done that.
    I said a while back that ducting air onto the motor is more beneficial than a fan. I claim that idea.
    I think to settle this we should just get a free car or even a free Tx (and iphone)
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.

RC Champion
    Lol. I love the idea of the chassis air duct as well. I hate having to drill holes in a great looking body...

The main problem i have running 6s in say the revo is fear of overheating. Telemetry and an air duct of some design would be KILLER.

RC Champion
    I thought I saw Ducati777 and Nick Case mentioned somewhere in the fine print.
    Stop busting my canards!

RC Champion
    Hah!!! All the XO is missing is a "Slowenuff" license plate.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by trax de max View Post
    yes i confirm you done that.
    I said a while back that ducting air onto the motor is more beneficial than a fan. I claim that idea.
    I think to settle this we should just get a free car or even a free Tx (and iphone)
    i have always said a duct is the way to go. but i have always been called mad for thinking it. lol
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Champion
    lol me too a few times.
    But with ducting the faster you go the more ambient air gets forced onto the motor/esc.
    unlike a fan when the faster you go the air inside the body heats up from the motor/esc which blows back onto the motor/esc.making them heat up more which gives off more heat and then it becomes a vicious circle.
    But they have there uses
    Fans would be used for crawling, ducting would be for faster vehicles.as long as there is an outlet, not just an inlet.
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.