Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    I don't see why this is bad. BigSquid posted that you can find a cheap iTouch on EBay for cheap. I think it is one of the smartes thing Traxxas ever made. The iTouch doesn't cost as much anymore because the iPhones are a bigger staple in the Apple income.
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    I had to go out and buy a $150 Windows computer so I could program my ESCs... I just don't understand why an old $50 iPod touch is such a big issue. I didn't complain about it... it was just a necessity so I did it. I hate windows and android as much as other hate apple.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Qualifier
    I just bought a used iPhone 3G for $50 today, because I have to have transmitter. The phone will never be activated. Lol I will just use it as an iPod.
    I'd race you, but my cat ate my spur gear....

RC Champion
    i cannot see what all the fuss is about. if you think it costs to much. just get another car without all the high tech extras. plenty of traxxas trucks will do that sort of speed if needed. the part about (injury or death) will get some people going lol.
    Last edited by turok; 12-02-2011 at 12:28 PM.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Enthusiast
    my question is why can't it be any smart phone i think we would like that most people have smat phones

RC Competitor
    I just have to ask one thing how is it that i can buy an itouch 4 w case and screen protector for 200-300 bucks on my own while tons of people on these forums hate apple and dont hv iphones or touches. 4/5 of my high school prob has an itouch or iphone including the teachers w their ipads
    XO-1 Supercar