Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC poster
    I have a slash 4x4 with the docking station and all of the telemetry stuff hooked up. The dashboard has been working perfectly until today. Now when I turn everything on I get the two green linked symbols and everything is registering for about 20 seconds and then it drops the connection to the unit and the two icons go red. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Replace the batteries in your Tx (see if this works). When the cells get weak it seems to not register on occasions even though it shows full power from them.

Another thing is close out the Traxxas Link App. If the batteries are still good. Hopefully this helps you.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC poster
    I have iphone5. but May I connect to TQi with adapter(iphone)?

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shin View Post
    I have iphone5. but May I connect to TQi with adapter(iphone)?
    Yes, but a real Apple adapter, no cheapy's
    I use my Iphone 5 all the time.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDtheOgre View Post
    Yes, but a real Apple adapter, no cheapy's
    I use my Iphone 5 all the time.
    Thank you sir~~
    unfortunately, I bought a cheapy one, so i couldn't connect at all.. lol…
    a real adapter is a real expensive one.. so.. I better wait until somebody sell it at cheapy price..lol
    anyway thank's again..

RC poster
    Hi, i am from the UK and needed some help, there is no one to contact from traxxas in the UK so thought i would try on here-

1. Firstly i am wanting to buy an XO1 in the next couple of weeks but wanted to know if the docking station will work with an iphone 6 plus or ipad mini?

2. Will the base clips at the bottom of the base that hold the device hold an iphone 6 plus or an ipad mini?

3. Which are the best batteries and chargers to start off with? im not going for 100mph straight away and would rather start off on 2x 2s lipos to get used to the car.

4. What upgrade/mods can be done on the car?

Ps i have seen a video online where the docking station has been modded to hold an ipad mini- has anyone else done this? And how?

Thanks

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by mits-88 View Post
    Hi, i am from the UK and needed some help, there is no one to contact from traxxas in the UK so thought i would try on here-

1. Firstly i am wanting to buy an XO1 in the next couple of weeks but wanted to know if the docking station will work with an iphone 6 plus or ipad mini?

2. Will the base clips at the bottom of the base that hold the device hold an iphone 6 plus or an ipad mini?

3. Which are the best batteries and chargers to start off with? im not going for 100mph straight away and would rather start off on 2x 2s lipos to get used to the car.

4. What upgrade/mods can be done on the car?

Ps i have seen a video online where the docking station has been modded to hold an ipad mini- has anyone else done this? And how?

Thanks
    The iphone 5 & 6 will work if you get the real Apple 30 pin to Lightning adapter - NO cheapies!!!!!
    The Iphone 6 is also wider so I don't suggest clamping it tight with the stock adapters - I don't.

As for batteries, I use the Traxxas 11.1v 5000mah batteries(came with car), Traxxas are really good batteries, I have bought more since for other rc's.

& as for mods - the steering needs to be modded - go here - http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...4-My-XO-1-mods

RC poster
    Hi thanks for the reply could you confirm if you have IOS 8 on your iphone and does that work with the TQi? Traxxas said it is only compatible with IOS 7 but the main UK distributor says it is compatible, i dont know who to believe.

RC Racer
    Hi thanks for the reply could you confirm if you have IOS 8 on your iphone and does that work with the TQi? Traxxas said it is only compatible with IOS 7 but the main UK distributor says it is compatible, i dont know who to believe.
    I have IOS 8.1 & it works just Awesome, cause the iphone 6 faster processors.

RC poster
    Hey thanks so much ive been asking everywhere and your the first person to confirm that you can use ios 8, i must have rang everywhere! Can you use all the features as normal eg the dashboard? Is it the new system that connects with bluetooth? And is it used with an xo1?

RC poster
    I have IOS 8.1 & it works just Awesome, cause the iphone 6 faster processors.
    Hey thanks so much ive been asking everywhere and your the first person to confirm that you can use ios 8, i must have rang everywhere! Can you use all the features as normal eg the dashboard? Is it the new system that connects with bluetooth? And is it used with an xo1?

RC Racer
    Can you use all the features as normal eg the dashboard? Is it the new system that connects with bluetooth? And is it used with an xo1?
    I use mine with 2 - XO-1's, slash's, & others.
    & the new app can Bluetooth, but none of mine are.
    & everything functions in the app.

RC poster
    Kool thanks for confirming that i can now finally buy one! I have the iphone 6 plus so im going to mod the base of the controller to hold the phone or may even mod it to hold my ipad mini as i have seen others on youtube do this and i dont have to worry about the connection as i will do this via bluetooth, im glad you confirmed it will work with ios 8 as when i emailed traxxas directly they said it would only work to ios 7 and the UK Distributor said it would work with ios 8 lol

RC poster
    Kool thanks for confirming that i can now finally buy one! I have the iphone 6 plus so im going to mod the base of the controller to hold the phone or may even mod it to hold my ipad mini as i have seen others on youtube do this and i dont have to worry about the connection as i will do this via bluetooth, im glad you confirmed it will work with ios 8 as when i emailed traxxas directly they said it would only work to ios 7 and the UK Distributor said it would work with ios 8 lol