RC Racer

Best way to clean the xo1

Hey everyone! Just got the xo1 out for the first spring run here in Minnesota! After about a half hour, the thing is pretty filthy! I was wondering what is the best way to clean up the xo1! Any input appreciated! I'll get some pics up here in a blast. I bought it during tower's Christmas discount sale of 110$ off. So this is my first time running it!

RC Champion
    After every session I blast off the road grime with an air compressor, then a wipe down with simple green...

RC Racer
    So i did the air compressor part. But how do you clean with simple green. Does the motor esc need to be removed? Thanks for the response!

RC Champion
    I use my shop vac as I don't have a compressor. You may have to remove the motor and front and rear suspension to really get the dirt and rocks out. Also remove the front foam bumper. Rocks like to hide under there.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by daniil92a View Post
    So i did the air compressor part. But how do you clean with simple green. Does the motor esc need to be removed? Thanks for the response!
    I spray the solution on and then wipe it down. I haven't had to remove the ESC, but the motor does get removed from time to time.

RC Competitor
    I blow mines off with an air compressor and in the hard to reach places i use a toothbrush.
    Fastest Radar Verified XO-1!

RC Racer
    Thanks for the input. I think my xo will get a bath today ;-)