Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by revomikey View Post
    I can't believe all the negative comments, traxxas has really thought outside the usual parameters on this one, a completely new controller with tonnes of information like mph etc, stunning body, steel shafts out of the box, it's everything you could want in an rc. I guess that most folk are off road bashers but the precision of on road is a tough addiction to beat. I started with a n4 tec so this is taking me back to my roots.
    A $1099 street car (according to Towers price)that goes 100+ MPH and needs a specific Apple device to unlock the speed and use the telemetry is just not practical to me. I love Traxxas products but I think this is a big mistake, hopefully I'm wrong.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.

RC Champion
    ide have to agree exactly with this comment!! traxxas should have thought a little more about what to release. this thing is useless where in the world do they think anyone can run this?? maybe some officals at nascar will allow you to borrow the talladega track for this thing LOL.. they deffinately need more off road racers such as a nice buggy.. lets face it the bandit is junk and the whole need for a iphone to access all the features for this car is BS i have a nice new gallaxy 2 and to have to buy a iphone for this car is pointless yo traxxas nice try but this thing wont last long! sweet lookin body tho, i gotta find away to mod one to fit my nitro rustler!!
    road rage its not just drivin its a blood sport

If you don't like this car please move along and leave this thread to people who like it and leaves positive comments. This is a revolutionary beginning in this industry. I love this car and I wouldn't even mind picking up a cheap itouch for it. But the bashing on this car is uncalled for bc its not the same old Maxx,revo or slash reharsh(which everyone complained about anyways). There are hundreds of offrod vehicles but there is only one X01. Way to go Traxxas. Let get to the 120mph
    Powered by Tekin. Go Tekin or go home.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaxx2.0 View Post
    If you don't like this car please move along and leave this thread to people who like it and leaves positive comments. This is a revolutionary beginning in this industry. I love this car and I wouldn't even mind picking up a cheap itouch for it. But the bashing on this car is uncalled for bc its not the same old Maxx,revo or slash reharsh(which everyone complained about anyways). There are hundreds of offrod vehicles but there is only one X01. Way to go Traxxas. Let get to the 120mph
    Well said. I agree.
    Signature removed due to excess awesomeness.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaxx2.0 View Post

You want alittle cheese with that wine ? BOO HOO...So we dont agree with you. Big deal we are allowed to have our own opinion. Its called freedom of speech. And if you have a problem with that your in the wrong place !

Bashing Traxxas is problematic here however and there are many posts here that are coming perilously close. Remember this is our message board and while we do tolerate a lot there are certainly limits which all here have agreed to abide by.
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn

RC Qualifier
    Nope, you are NOT free to speak as you like in a privately owned forum. Traxxas has the right to dictate what is or is not said. Kind of a by product of Ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by LS6454 View Post

You want alittle cheese with that wine ? BOO HOO...So we dont agree with you. Big deal we are allowed to have our own opinion. Its called freedom of speech. And if you have a problem with that your in the wrong place !

RC Qualifier
    I like the car trust me. If I could get my mits on it I would. I don't really see the car aimed towards the general hobbyists....it even says it isn't, so, who in fact will buy this? Some people are all ready to go and jump right in.... This thing goes 100 mph, real cars get funny to drive and usually straightline around what maybe 120 130 give or take when staying at a constant speed. So how are you gunna control this when its only a few fingers? You really would need an airport landing strip and some goggles, one slip and there goes 1000 bucks worth of alloy and plastic flying through the air. Im not trying to come off negative in any way shape or form, I love traxxas and what they do. This car is overkill and I believe if they looked at the average to more advanced rc drivers and made a truck easy to use and tune for anything(like the rustler, which I believe is the best platform traxxas has developed over the years). It's gunna take time for it to fully take off on the market and I do believe people will buy it, just not as many as I think traxxas is expecting. I take back what I said about taking more time on it, what I meant to say was think it through thoroughly, market wise and car wise. I will love to see how this supercar does within the next year and I can already see drag races of this car and exotic and import cars.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LS6454 View Post

You're completely entitled to your opinion just like I am but you keep posting your negative comments numerous times. Say what you need to say in a constructive manner and move on. Don't hop from thread to thread posting the same negative comments and whining about what you don't like and how its not what you want. If you do not like the car or the features or requirements needed then stay off the forum dedicated to the car. That is the only mature and logical thing to do. Let the people who like this car enjoy this forum without the negative degrading comments. Now this being a forum dedicated to the X0-1 and in fact this forum is owned by Traxxas you are limited on how you can bash Traxxas and its product. You even agreed to follow by their rules when you signed up to use their forum. If you do not like that then go to another forum like urc or rctech and join the haters. But keep it off this forum. I'm not a Traxxas fanboy as I own more Losi and Associated then Traxxas but I enjoy the people on the forum and care to help out as much as I can and try to atleast "respect" Traxxas, their products and the users of their products. So thank-you
    Last edited by Emaxx2.0; 11-30-2011 at 10:44 PM.