RC Enthusiast

are traxxas lipo worth the money?

i'm planning to get some 2s or probably 3s for bashing and thinking is the traxxas 2s 5800 mah worth the money. i found a 2s 5400mah 50c on spc and that's only 50 buck. just wondering is traxxas really worth the money.
    ps, are the traxxas lipo better than spc?

RC Racer
    I bought a 2s Lipo from traxxas when they first came out, and all I can say is they are by far the best lipo battery I've had so far. I also had a 2s lipo from SPC, the traxxas pack performs way better than the SPC, the runtime and the power that the traxxas pack provides is just unbelievable. I would recommend the traxxas pack to you any day.

RC Enthusiast
    just curious on the lipo, should i get the 2s or 3s lipo? mainly do some bashing on grass. 16t pinion and stock spur, and is it safe to run with traxxas lipo on wet condition?

just curious on the lipo, should i get the 2s or 3s lipo?

Kind of hard to say without knowing what truck you are putting these batts in

I can't speak about the Traxxas batts not saying they are good or bad. But consider where you are asking this Q&A
    There is starting to be some good feed back on them, but the same can be said on the other brand too.....

GL2U I know that was a good help. ha..........
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Enthusiast
    ya, you won't really get an honest answer on here, since it is a traxxas forum. If we even attempt to recommend anything else, the post will get deleted. Soooooo traxxas is the best in the world at everything.

RC Champion
    I like how the Traxxas Lipos have the wires coming out of the front center of the pack where most other companies have the wires coming out to one side. You may have to do some grinding with other manufacturers batteries.

RC Champion
    Ive found that you cant go wrong with a traxxas part, you get what you pay for and traxxas has very good support and warranty from what ive heard.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaman View Post
    Ive found that you cant go wrong with a traxxas part, you get what you pay for and traxxas has very good support and warranty from what ive heard.
    guess you weren't around for the release of the traxxas spartan were you? lol