RC poster

Slayer to Revo SC truck

Im turning my slayer into a revo and am almost finished. Ive ran into a few problems but managed to get the parts to fix it. Im on the last part of making this truck run but cant figure something out. When I put on the RPM Revo a arms the tie rods wouldn't reach. Fixed that with Revo tie rods but now have another problem. When I go to hook up the steering to the bell crank, one side will be strait and the other rod wont even reach the steering block. So my question is... Is the bell crank on the revo bigger or are the tie rod ends a wee bit longer? I wanted to order parts tomorrow so I can get them by Friday. Any info would be great and sorry if none of this makes sense! Thanks,

Anthony.

PS will post pics.

Slayer and Revo tie rods are not even close to the same size. Need a pic to see what you are talking about though. The "internals" of the steering are the same (everything under the chassis) anything that sticks out is different.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC poster
    Well I found the problem after all. The Tie Rod ends from the slayer are too long. The combination of the Longer Revo Tie Rods and the Slayer Tie Rod ends make the whole part too long.

RC Racer
    SM, I just did the same thing to my slayer pro. You need revo arms, tie rods and pushrods. As everything is larger on the revo.
    Slayer Pro turned Revo

RC poster
    Yeap, Got it all put back together. Just waiting for the push rods so I can hook the suspension back up. Cant wait to run this thing! No more roll overs for me! Well at least I hope :x