RC Qualifier

Overview from URC

2x Stampede VXL
    Stampede 4x4

it does kinda suck that you might need an i-phone to unlock the govenor via traxxas link. i hope jang read that wrong, but it seems pretty clear.
    Associated rc8TE, rc8.2E, B4.2, Ofna LX2E, Slash

RC Qualifier
    just like i said in the traxxas alley forum they need to make it android compatible also come on traxxas what about all of us android users HOOK US UP TO
    MINE ARE FASTER THAN GPS!!!

RC Qualifier
    Yeah who buys Apple products anymore? Droid has taken over.

Looks interesting, cant wait to see some road test videos. WAY out of my price range for an RC car, not that I would go with an onroad only car anyway.

I rarely go to that site due to the prevailing anti Traxxas bashfest that is usually going on there. As much as that thread is full of ignorance, anger and bitterness there were 2 posts out of 175 that were decent. iOS apps and products have rigorous standards and there is only 1 verison. There are many different versions of android that all work a bit differently and then with the OS update they are easily and somewhat regularly broken. For how hard people search for the cheapest place to buy all our products I am surprised that nobody has bothered to mentioned the same thing about iOS used products. It does not take much searching or a lot of money to get something that will work.

MSRP and Street price are never the same. ERBE carries a $1350 MSRP. How many of you paid $1350 for your ERBE?
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn