RC Qualifier

body wheel well/opening length?

I see from the specs that the wheel base is 14.1 inches (axle to axle). What is the wheel well opening, center to center (I can see that it is shorter than the wheel base in pics?
    I may want to use this body on a different truck.
    Pede_4X4Pede_Rusty_1/10SlashVXL_1/16SummitVXL

RC Racer
    I measure about 13.5 inches, center-to-center.
    1/10 Summit (x2)
    1/10 E-Revo
    1/16 E-Revo b/l

RC Qualifier
    Thank you very much.
    Pede_4X4Pede_Rusty_1/10SlashVXL_1/16SummitVXL

RC Racer
    Quite welcome! So far, I've just been an "info sponge" on here. It's nice to be able to turn around and help ... even it didn't actually require any technical expertise.
    1/10 Summit (x2)
    1/10 E-Revo
    1/16 E-Revo b/l

RC poster

wheel well

Did you hear the story about the puppy relating to wheel well? What exactly are the chances that two stories should break in exactly the same week about cute animals that were held in automobiles taking unexpected trips? It happened last week. In the second of the two, Pepe, a two-month-old puppy, was caught in a car's wheel well when it traveled 10 miles. Do not worry. He wasn't hurt, just scared. How many times have you expected more data concerning a new or used car and resorted to an online search on car loan term? Your search is over, everything you will need is located at CarDealExpert.com! Learn more about Car Deal Expert? Have a look at Car Deal Expert!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhill View Post
    Did you hear the story about the puppy relating to wheel well? What exactly are the chances that two stories should break in exactly the same week about cute animals that were held in automobiles taking unexpected trips? It happened last week. In the second of the two, Pepe, a two-month-old puppy, was caught in a car's wheel well when it traveled 10 miles. Do not worry. He wasn't hurt, just scared. How many times have you expected more data concerning a new or used car and resorted to an online search on car loan term? Your search is over, everything you will need is located at CarDealExpert.com! Learn more about Car Deal Expert? Have a look at Car Deal Expert!
    uuuhhhmm welcome to the forum
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.