RC poster

Slayer pro true track

Hey everyone, just got a slayer pro and noticed on the forums people talking about bump steer. I was thinking about getting rpm a arms and their true track rear arms for the revo. Sent an email to RPM and they said it would fit and make the truck much wider. Has anyone else done this? And what did you have to modify or change? Any info is great, Thanks.

RC Racer
    RPM does not sell parts for the slayer, only the revo. However you have the slayer pro, so it would have the same chassis as the Revo 3.3, The only thing that is different (amongst other things) is that the a-arms are wider on the revo. Therefore the RPM arms will work on the slayer pro, you just need the revo driveshafts, because the slayer pro are too short. I just upgraded my slayer pro to stock traxxas revo a-arms and driveshafts. It drives completely different, no flipping yet!

RC Qualifier
    U can use the revo RPM a arms, but really after your done u have a revo with a slayer body and bumpers.. U also need the axles, tie rods, push rods cuz there all shorter.