I was tired of always screwing around with my nitro t-maxx and I though I'd convert it to an e-maxx brushless as I had enough parts between my existing maxx and revo. Halfway through I thought - why not build a new one (not the cheapest option) but thanks to previous forum posts I grabbed the bits I needed from mostly e-bay and away we went. The build so far is:
I've got two options for the springs:
- Stock chassis and battery mounts;
- e-Revo / E-maxx brushless diffs;
- RPM Arms;
- RPM Bulkhead Braces (do I need these if I'm using the RPM bu
- Big Bore Shocks (I'm planning to use 50W oil);
- MMM ESC and 2200motor;
- Dubro Wheels;
- RC Raven Progressive Rate; or
- Integy stiff springs (blue ones (20% stiffer).
Any thoughts on the springs?