RC Qualifier

New Traxxas Charger?

So I was surfing around on the Products tab, and clicked on Batteries, then Power Cell Batteries. If you go to the gallery, notice there is a different charger "Ez-Peak Plus." I have personally never seen it, even in the Chargers tab. May be a sneak-peak for the future?
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    It's the new lipo charger & balancer that was revealed when the new traxxas lipos were revealed too, but it hasn't officially been released for sale yet ( there is a thread about it floating around from a month or two ago ).
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

RC Qualifier
    I just searched it on Google shopping and people are already selling them for $83. They charge more than LiPos by the way. Off the top of my head, it charges lipo, nimh, life, and nicad. There could be more.
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    99.9% of 'lipo chargers' can charge most other battery chemistries- I was just going for a quick response.

Seems to be on pre-order at tower & amain, $99 which isn't too bad for it's spec.
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

RC Champion
    I dunno about $100 for a 6 amp charger. Although I've done worse. My first charger was ~$100 and only 5 amps!!!!!! Live and learn in this hobby, right?
    Ever Evolving Rustler