RC poster

Dual Peak Charger

Hi All,

I'm new to the Traxxas family, and have a quick question about chargers. I am looking for a good dual purpose charger that will A) Charger NiMh and Lipo, and B) won't break the bank. I currently have a brand new 2wd Slash, with a 8.4 3000 MAH battery. I have the charger that came with it, but it takes 8 hours to charge the battery, making electric RC vehicles not appealing to me, so I am looking for a good dual purpose quick charger so that I don't have to wait hours to have fun.

Before you all start screaming GO LIPO, I plan to once I get a handle on the truck. I am a novice racer, and need to learn control before going b*lls out.

give a look at the new duratrax onyx 245 charger charges 2 nimh and 2 lipo's. also give a look at 235 has built in balancer for lipo's not too sure about the 245 has a built in balancer. either under 100 i think. for sure the 235 is. hope it helps and welcome to the traxxas family and enjoy being here and using your new slash
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC poster

Thumbs up

Thanks Mike. I will definitely checkout those chargers! The ability to charge TWO batteries at once ROCKS!!