RC poster

New Mustang Body Arrived Thursday!

Don't know how many have ordered a new Boss 302 body, but I received mine from Traxxas yesterday (two days shipping time from Texas to Indiana). The body is pre-cut, pre-drilled, with overspray film and window masks with two sets of stripe/roof decals in white and black. Excellent! Way to go Traxxas! Can't wait to get it painted. Also, a great way to preview what a particular color would look like on the Boss 302 is to go to Ford's website where they have a great customization tool that allows you to see the car from several different views.

RC Qualifier
    Nice! I'll be ordering one soon too, this is awesome news.
    1/10 ERBE|1/16 MERV|1/16 KB Fiesta|1/16 Rally

RC Qualifier
    dang nabit, i knew i should have ordered it right from traxxas... guess i know what i'll be ordering tonite
    STRC Slash 4x4
    Hobby Hut Raceway, Audubon Pa.

RC Qualifier
    Yeah so I actually was bored the other nite and painted up my stock body to test a color for when I get a new one

WARNING Very bad cell phone pic

Its a Ford color.... another famous Stang was the same color. I think I'll go with the black stripes on my new one. Glad they send both color stripes, I was wondering about that. I had thoughts about doing a Bullit (Steve McQueen Movie) version as well... I have too much time to think

P.S. I am aware that my rims dont match, Broke one of the ones that are on the rear while drifting, so now i run 2 and 2
    Last edited by Skitlerz; 10-07-2011 at 08:04 PM.
    STRC Slash 4x4
    Hobby Hut Raceway, Audubon Pa.