Thread: E Revo Price

RC poster

E Revo Price

What do you think is a fair price for an E revo? Tried to find others for sale but didnt find much.

Mine has pretty low hours. All the electronics only have a few runs through them. It has an upgraded Kershaw Designs 700-ho motor. New a-arms and a bunch of other parts on the truck. Everything is fresh. Brand new painted body also.

Extras it comes with:

- Spur gears
    - Pinion Gears
    - Around 15 A arms
    - Tranny cases
    - Front/rear towers with body posts
    - 2 sets of wheels
    - Original body
    - 4x 7 cell 4200mah minh
    - Stainless Steel Screw Kit
    - Stock Motors
    - Other misc items

I was thinking 350 range is that about right?

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mx425 View Post
    What do you think is a fair price for an E revo? Tried to find others for sale but didnt find much.

Mine has pretty low hours. All the electronics only have a few runs through them. It has an upgraded Kershaw Designs 700-ho motor. New a-arms and a bunch of other parts on the truck. Everything is fresh. Brand new painted body also.

Extras it comes with:

- Spur gears
    - Pinion Gears
    - Around 15 A arms
    - Tranny cases
    - Front/rear towers with body posts
    - 2 sets of wheels
    - Original body
    - 4x 7 cell 4200mah minh
    - Stainless Steel Screw Kit
    - Stock Motors
    - Other misc items

I was thinking 350 range is that about right?
    I can tell you that I just traded my 2.5 T-Maxx in on a used E-Revo. It has the single Titan 775 and came with two 3800 NiMh packs. As far as I know everything else is pretty much stock and may or may not have been replaced. It runs great. They were asking $200 for it with no extra parts.

Good luck!!

RC Qualifier
    I bought a used brushed E-Revo last week. It was mostly stock, with the exception of DUAL Kershaw Designs 700HO motors, Summit wheels, and 3.8 TRX Chevron tires (taped). I paid $350 for it. Came with a few extra parts, such as pushrods, a few spurs and whatnot.
    ERBE Summit E-Slayer
    EMBE
    Rustler
    P4DE Sl4sh

RC poster
    Ok cool. Thanks guys. I will probably start out at 325. It has alot of new parts and is very clean. Much less than that I will just end up keeping it!

RC Racer
    Sounds like I got a much better deal than I originally thought even though I don't have all of the extra parts!! Now I don't have all of the headaches of a nitro truck!!

RC Qualifier
    post up some pics

RC poster

No electronics cause I am rewiring it and I am putting in new servos as these ones went into my other trucks (sc10).

RC poster
    Scratch that it actually comes with 4 wheelsets. But 2 of them are pretty heavy from the mud and they are from my 2.5 revo. But still work as a wheel. Good bashing wheels.

Also batteries are a little sluggish but I still get around 15 minutes out of them. And one of the rear wheels has a crack but its glued. Other than that its like new.
    Last edited by Mx425; 10-06-2011 at 01:57 AM.

RC Qualifier
    I got a brushless erevo and 2 lipo chargers, 4 lipo battieres and extra parts for 500. Just matters what good deals you can snatch up and offer.